Mr Jims Pathy

tbecktold

I think Mr Jims EX needs to be disappeared for doing this, if she didnt want it, why take a mans pride & joy. I know a few guys who have lost everything in seperations, always ends up messy, especially if there are kids involved.

Mr Jim, if you happen to read this thread, terribly sorry about the pathy, I think it would be worth going to get it, you spent a lot of your time & money on her.

So wondering if there's a price they'd take for the whole thing. Maybe some of the WD21 owners could buy it for the parts - sure as heck appreciate it more than most folks. shrug.gif

Like I said, someone in the area grab it, I will finance for choice of parts.

I can't deal with it from 2 states away with 2 pathys already...

B

I called about it after work, but they had closed. I am in the seattle area and will call tomorrow in the afternoon if no one else hops on it. I wouldnt mind some parts myself. When I find out about it I will post an update.

FYI if I get it I call dibs on the lift components, uca's and springs/ t bars. I don't know what all is on it.. but that is something I have been looking for.

Edited by beavis0076

I called about it after work, but they had closed. I am in the seattle area and will call tomorrow in the afternoon if no one else hops on it. I wouldnt mind some parts myself. When I find out about it I will post an update.

FYI if I get it I call dibs on the lift components, uca's and springs/ t bars. I don't know what all is on it.. but that is something I have been looking for.

iirc MrJim never got aftermarket UCA's

Best of luck mr jim if youre reading. I know what youre going through. my ex sold my old girl and had to repo it from friends and put the ex in the @!*% with the police. ( she had it comming) . But hope all works out well in the end for you. nver meet you and probly wont but best of luck. Looks like a nice beast and i could just imagine how far youre heart sunk when seeing her in the wreckers.

I'd be in for that, with one question; who would be handling the funds for such a venture?

That is the tough part, with all the BS people have been pulling lately P...

If he would be willing to accept, I would donate. I think this is one of the saddest threads on NPORA ever.

If we're serious about this, and nobody snipes it before hand, I can see what he thinks about it :aok:

I just called and they are going to ask the boss how much it is whole. They have apparently taken the sliders off, but otherwise it is unmolested.

P.S. i have just acted like its a reg pathfinder so as to not raise the price...

Edited by beavis0076

I'd be in for that, with one question; who would be handling the funds for such a venture?

If it comes down to that, I can handle funds. I have integrity; people owe me, not the other way around... :shrug:

B

If it comes down to that, I can handle funds. I have integrity; people owe me, not the other way around... :shrug:

B

Sounds good to me. :beer: Yourself, or Red, I'd feel secure with in terms of handling money.

Edited by Simon

X2 Or even pezzy.

That too, but it doesn't make sense to have the money in Canada, only to head back to the US. Ideally, someone close to the truck would be best.