Mr Jims Pathy

tbecktold

Sounds good to me. :beer: Yourself, or Red, I'd feel secure with in terms of handling money.

That too, but it doesn't make sense to have the money in Canada, only to head back to the US. Ideally, someone close to the truck would be best.

Absolutely true. Red it is!! :D

Holy S%#! they want $3000 for the truck! That is alot.... maybe not so much considering what it has into it.. but dam.

That is pricy for a vehicle at a wreckers that didn't sell before part out. I don't think they would get that parting it out...

*wonders what's up*

B

You should just by it Kingman. Your looking for a rig, arent you?

That's why I said I wonder if they would take $1500 for it ;)

But it should go to someone else who has been on the board longer, not an immature 17 year old kid.

can we get a price for the whole truck? Like can someone call and see how much they want for it?

Holy S%#! they want $3000 for the truck! That is alot.... maybe not so much considering what it has into it.. but dam.

Beavis don't take this as I am trying to keep you from getting it, but...

I just got of the phone with the yard, without going into much detail I explained our intent... the reason we (some of us) want to buy it whole. He said that our reason was "Very Cool!" and that he would speak to the owner tomorrow. And was sure that, given the reason, he would work with us :aok:

I am to call back tomorrow. He also has my name and number.

Also they have sold the sliders and one headlight, other than that it should be whole minus the reason they got it. Someone stole the cat off of it and the car lot that had it did not want to deal with the costs of a new one, so they sold it to the wrecking yard. They have had the truck since January.

That's some bullsh*t. I feel sorry for Jim because I've heard amazing things about him and his Pathfinder. He's like the NPORA messiah! :D

Seriously, for $3K? That's f*ck all, IMO. Especially considering the amount of custom work/modification. Someone scoop up that WD!! :aok:

No, that's Aaron, and we voted him off. :D

:rofl:

Good job Red, keep us informed. I have a headlight, cat, and complete clutch assembly (everything in the bellhousing+flywheel) with only 20k easy miles on it, at least...

B

I love the fact that I dont know what happen to my old cars. I would rather wonder forever than to know bad things.

Its kind of like this dog I had (actually he was a stray that lived with us for like 4 years or so) that just vanished one day (in all honesty my parents don't know where he went either, they were upset as well) & when he did he was like 15 yrs old anyhow & that was like 8 or 9 years ago & I still wonder what he's doing or where he's living to this day. In all reality I'm sure he has long since died but because I never saw or heard of it, it's almost like he's immortal & lives on today. Huh, thats kinda funny...

That is the tough part, with all the BS people have been pulling lately P...

No Shat! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I'd trust B or you Scott with the money. Maybe Pezzy but she's like the rest of the Canadians & obsessed with Tim Hortons, so I don't know...

No Shat! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I'd trust B or you Scott with the money. Maybe Pezzy but she's like the rest of the Canadians & obsessed with Tim Hortons, so I don't know...

:chairfall:

Beavis don't take this as I am trying to keep you from getting it, but...

I just got of the phone with the yard, without going into much detail I explained our intent... the reason we (some of us) want to buy it whole. He said that our reason was "Very Cool!" and that he would speak to the owner tomorrow. And was sure that, given the reason, he would work with us :aok:

I am to call back tomorrow. He also has my name and number.

Also they have sold the sliders and one headlight, other than that it should be whole minus the reason they got it. Someone stole the cat off of it and the car lot that had it did not want to deal with the costs of a new one, so they sold it to the wrecking yard. They have had the truck since January.

No worries! :aok: I would rather see it go to its rightful place. I did not want to get it with the intention of keeping it, just thought if he (mr jim) wanted it parted out rather than go to somebody whole, that we could all use some parts, and seeing how somebody from the area needed to respond, i did. ;)

Edited by beavis0076

Maybe Pezzy but she's like the rest of the Canadians & obsessed with Tim Hortons, so I don't know...

From you, I'll take that as a compliment. :D

it'd be pretty cool if everyone chipped in a little, and then fix er up and give er back to him.....that would be news channel worthy!

F*ck the news & the media, you do these sorts of things for good peoples & because its the right thing to do, not for any godforsaken attention from those media whores. But yeah it would be cool.

F*ck the news & the media, you do these sorts of things for good peoples & because its the right thing to do, not for any godforsaken attention from those media whores. But yeah it would be cool.

Lol, i know what you mean, but I more meant one of those 'news moments', like the extreme home makeover's MOVE THAT BUS! moment......you call him up, and ask to come over, and down the road comes a whole line of pathy's, and they all park there, and in the very back comes his very own...lol.....

Im dramatic, what can i say...LOL

But i agree, no matter how much those parts would be discounted, I think it is unanimous that somehow reuniting it with its owner is better than any sweet deal on parts :)

But i agree, no matter how much those parts would be discounted, I think it is unanimous that somehow reuniting it with its owner is better than any sweet deal on parts :)

Especially when the guy is the one who started this forum that we enjoy so much. :beer: