Donations

88pathoffroad

Sent some Bling Bling. Keep my Pathfinder Running.

Yea.. I ran out of gas tonight on I 5 in downtown Seattle!!!! I want my $ back! :jk:

yea... I know its my own fault... but apparently my gas light very recently stopped working... it worked 2 days ago.......???

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, just dropped some $$ in the donations bin a few minutes ago. (email is josecarjobs@gmail.com). I like the idea of 'premium' membership. So, like $10 for silver, $15 for gold, and $25 for platinum...how's that?

Jose

Edited by 180sx

yea... I know its my own fault... but apparently my gas light very recently stopped working... it worked 2 days ago.......???

been there done that...it'll work again...trust me...but i dont and wont ever trust it and didnt then but my O2 went bad so my mileage was miscalculated...doh

Yea.. I ran out of gas tonight on I 5 in downtown Seattle!!!! I want my $ back! :jk:

I know off topic, but the "E" on the left side of the fuel gauge don't always mean e-nough

I just don't understand why everyone is so against a monthly subscription. $5/mo is nothing. I don't need benefits or perks or anything; just an automated monthly deduction from my PayPal account. the cash flow is constant and I'm only 2 big mac's less each month.

if anything, I think the option should be available to myself and any other that likes this idea.

i don't believe i would spend $120/yr on the forum...just being honest...

nobody asked you to. this is a great resource for anything pathfinder and if this is what it takes to keep it alive and growing and improving, then I'm not going to cheap out... just bring honest.

and that's why I said "if this is what it takes."

if NPORA doesn't need my money, then so be it.

Relax, there is no option at this time for auto deduction nor is there a "subscription" This does not mean that you cannot do something along those lines yourself.

There is no need for people to get pissy with each other or get pissed about this. Rather than continuing a discussion that is headed down a negative road, lets work with what is available right now :aok:

just keep us updated. I'll gladly throw in another $20 this month if needed. I'm not so cheap or naive to think this forum wouldn't benefit from a little extra help. :)

hoping to see the changeover soon to the new forum software!

Me too! We JUST got some changes made to the SQL side of things that will let the new software run without a hitch. Woohoo!

Once again, thank you to everyone that has donated. Thank you very much. :)

n0 88 thank you for all that u do

I wont hesitate to toss in some more $$$ if it is needed. so if funds start getting low just shoot a message out and I am sure they will be another round of donations from all of us

nobody asked you to. this is a great resource for anything pathfinder and if this is what it takes to keep it alive and growing and improving, then I'm not going to cheap out... just bring honest.

I never said it did and I'm not "cheap" to the point that I wouldnt contribute more in the future but $120/yr isn't going to happen, $60/yr would be pushing it. I was one of the first dozen or so to donate and have helped out a good number of members with parts, services and what not (not saying others haven't). I make a decent salary per year and know we would loose a significant number of members if it were at that level or even any mandatory payment for access to the forums and I suspect everyone taking charge here know that and that as well.

Relax, there is no option at this time for auto deduction nor is there a "subscription" This does not mean that you cannot do something along those lines yourself.

There is no need for people to get pissy with each other or get pissed about this. Rather than continuing a discussion that is headed down a negative road, lets work with what is available right now :aok:

No pissy business on this end...just making it known for future reference that a long standing member would walk away. If someone else has a problem with that then that is their prerogative call me anything in the book you want but it's not going to change where I stand on the finances.

:shrug:

Also another thought is picking up few sponsors

Edited by unccpathfinder