Secret Santas 08!

SC88Pathy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$10.00 dollars huh.... hmmmm let me think.

1. A hand made life size sculpture of baby jesus made out of various Macaroni types?

2. A Replica of a Great Northern Canadian Igloo made from Sugar Cubes?

3. A paper mache Pinata of Pezzy wearing nothing but santa hat and filled with Pez? (going to need a nude body mold pezzy for this one. hope you don't mind. :tonguefinger: )

4. A gift certificate for a local restaurant down the road from me. (saving that one incase i get a Kiwi. :sly: )

Edited by Dowser

$10.00 dollars huh.... hmmmm let me think.

1. A hand made life size sculpture of baby jesus made out of various Macaroni types?

2. A Replica of a Great Northern Canadian Igloo made from Sugar Cubes?

3. A paper mache Pinata of Pezzy wearing nothing but santa hat and filled with Pez? (going to need a nude body mold pezzy for this one. hope you don't mind. :tonguefinger: )

4. A gift certificate for a local restaurant down the road from me. (saving that one incase i get a Kiwi. :sly: )

Suprised the new GWAR CD didn't make the list....

lol

I know I know....

Their earlier stuff is still by far the best. BUT... that reminds me of another option though.

5. A GWAR concert T-shirt covered in Fake Blood and Semen from the Notorious Cuttlefish of Oderus Urungus.

Although it may be worth too much.

post-1658-1226467133_thumb.jpg

TODAY IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP!

I will be accepting PM's until midnight (PDT) tonight! If you were thinking about signing up now's the time to decide!

Here's a list of who I have signed up so far, if your name isn't on here but you think it should be PM me your address ASAP!

Pezzy

laxman0324

k9sar

RedPath88

beastpath

88pathoffroad

MadManMike

vengeful

TerranoNZ

Dowser

MY1PATH

redfinder

GrimGreg

Since I am such a nice guy here is a list of people who signed up by posting but haven't PMed me yet

unccpathfinder

Slick

FUELER

BowTied

Remember I need your address in order for you to be officially signed up!

alright im in. PM sent.

just dont give me terranoNZ cause i dont want to ship overseas LOL

but you can give my address to him, i wouldn't mind a pair of JDM terrano regulus cornerlights for christmas :D

j/k

Edited by FUELER