tire size poll!

cuddey4x4

what size tires?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. what size tires are you running?

• 29-or less
    • 37+ or more

I put 30 or lower cuz I dont understand tires that much.. mine are 275/60/15 So what are those supposed to be? I saw some nice tires at western auto and pepboys... now they cost $200usd each plus tax and mounting them on the rims.. :shiftyeyes: What do you all think?

Edited by WyKi

• 4 weeks later...

I put 30 or lower cuz I dont understand tires that much.. mine are 275/60/15 So what are those supposed to be? I saw some nice tires at western auto and pepboys... now they cost $200usd each plus tax and mounting them on the rims.. :shiftyeyes: What do you all think?

Kind of 28"x11.0R15

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Year Wrangler 30x9.5 15" A/T

These Tires are Great, They Have Durawall Which is great Travelling through the outback.had a recent trip to a place in OZ called Arkaroola in South Australia, some sections of the road are made of broken up slate, sharp rocks and even came across pieces of old rusted steel on the roads that stuff is sharp. no problems. so if you want a tyre that has grip and you can run sharp rocks these are the go!

I ran 31's on my other '94 with 3" CALMINI lift. Going to take that off & put on my current '94 & also add a 3" BL. Hoping to put at leasst 33's, if not 35's with little fender trimming. Hoping to be able to keep the flares on also. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently running Mesa A/P 31X10.50s on Rock Crawler Series 52 Flat Black Powder Wheel 15X8 with 3.75 BS........Just put the new rims on yesterday.....with them the tires stick out about 1.75-2 inches more than the stock Leggos......I measured the Leggos and they were 15X7 with about 5.25 BS.

Currently running Mesa A/P 31X10.50s on Rock Crawler Series 52 Flat Black Powder Wheel 15X8 with 3.75 BS........Just put the new rims on yesterday.....with them the tires stick out about 1.75-2 inches more than the stock Leggos......I measured the Leggos and they were 15X7 with about 5.25 BS.

'Bout to do some fender trimming as well as do some trimming to the air dam in the front!!!!!! Got some rubbing when at full turn!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

had to change my vote from whatever it was to 33s for now. They hit, rob power (noticeably :lol: ), ride a bit harsh (on a already firm suspension at 32psi), were free, and look cool :aok: so yes, I currently am completly satisified...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

IMG_20130226_194939_566-1_zps9a351db4.jp

IMG_20130528_171350_469_zps8211572f.jpg

265/75/16 treadwright guard dog MT. I just posted about them in the unoffical tire reveiw! theymeasure out to be 32.8 they are only a half in shorter then my 35x12.5x17 dick cepek mountain cats. I love them!!

Can you please help me decide what size to get...

I have done a 3" SL and are now running on a set of wery worn General Grabber ST 31"x10.5x15 on legos.

I was looking to buy a set of new 31s, but now i have started to look at 32s.

I think the truck would look nicer with 32s.

With the 31" i have on now, there is no problems at all with clerance, but they are missing about 1" of threads...

If going for 32s would i need a BL or fender trimming?

I'm planning to maybe do a 1" BL in the future anyway, but i do not want the truck to high since i just flipped over my Mazda truck.

The problem isn't the size, its the width. I've seen members run 33x10.50x15 on stock suspension/no body lift. I think with a 3 inch suspension, those would work. If you did 32's how wide is the tire? I know 32x11.5x15 is pretty common, you may run into places that won't mount a 11.5 tire on your legos though.

Yes...sorry! the 32s are 11.5 wide.

I have a set of rims that are 8" wide, would the 11.5 fit on those?

those rims are quite deep, i think the backspacing is -16mm.

Do you think that would be a problem with steering and fenders?

Hi all,

I recently bought a second hand set of Simex Extreme Trekker Centipedes on Black steel rims. They are 31 x 10.5 x 15 on 7 inch steel rims. They fit pretty well and only needed removal of the rear mudflaps to ensure they didn't rub. I can get a rub on the fronts when on full lock and hitting big bumps. They transformed the Pathy off-road but where noisy on the black stuff. I likened the noise to having an angry bees nest in the Pathy :lmao: I haven't done much to the vehicle with regard lift. The front bars are cranked up to equal the rear height. The tires also fit well under the factory flares.

IMG_0211_zps87f40afb.jpgIMG_0210_zps3dd6d783.jpg

• Like 1