NPORA Secret Santa

NismoSkyZ

NPORA Secret Santa

It was suggested in the POHO (Andrew) that we try out a secret santa, NPORA style. The way this works is:

1. Post in this thread saying something such as "I'm in."

2. I will then shoot you a PM asking for your address.

3. I will randomize the addresses of all of the Secret Santas.

4. After I get all of the addresses from everyone, I will send out another batch of PM's to those who are participating. This time, you will be assigned an address.

5. You are now this person's secret santa, hold the address dearly.

6. You will then select a gift, being at least $5 in value (pending), to give to your person. Creativity is a plus santas.

7. Send the gift to the address I sent you, and you will recieve a gift from your own Secret Santa!

I will be accepting secret santa participants until November 15th, giving time for gift selection and shipping. Thanks!

As SC88 stated, everyone needs to be aware that there is going to be international shipping, this is another reason I chose to give the secret santa addresses out a month early.

Repercussions for signing up and not sending a gift are in the works. They will be harsh.

Participant List:

Nismo

Redfinder

SC88

Fueler

Pezzy

K9

navygz

Red

LD50

TNZ

Venge

Casey T.

Alkorahil

95ShakinPF

DJ Dank

yar1

josh

Some gift ideas include: pathfinder keychain, gas gift card, gift card to autozone/chain part store, tools, first aid kit, NPORA decals, hitch caps, car wash soap, etc (i'm just throwing some quick ideas out there)

Edited by NismoSkyZ

Hey I was gonna do this...

Of course I'm in since I'm the one who suggested it!

Everyone should know that this will more than likely be an international deal, so do not sign up if you are unwilling to pay for shipping something out of your country.

something such as "I'm in." :lol:

As much of a PITA it maybe for someone to send me something :D

I'll prolly buy online :aok:

*Hopes he gets Red so he can send him a bottle* j/k

"car wash soap" :blink: Not on my watch son :lol:

How bout mud :D

Edited by TerranoNZ

Repercussions for signing up and not sending a gift are in the works. They will be harsh

Yeah, if that happens, they have to come to canada and fix my truck for free :tonguefinger:

Or be subjected to many a :stickwack:

All i want for Christmas is my two rear frame rails :dance:

Finally, your constant "I want the world for free" babbling has done some good! I have a great idea for you now... if I get your name :D

*goes off to find the appropriate gift... just in case :lol:

And Tex.. I am still waiting for the first one!

Make the second one JD or Crown :D