Happy Birthday Slick

TerranoNZ

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: ty. now i feel all bad........ hehehe........ no ...... wait.... i don't lmfao...... yes..... i do.... damn hiccups...... blurr my vision....... :hugs::friday:

:beer: I'm having one :friday: for ya now :aok:

Happiest of BDs to the chick my mother used to warn me about! :laugh:

:chairfall: hahahahaha!!!!!!!! i had forgot about that! rolmfao!!!! :clap:

no hangover... actually, to be honest, i ended up waking up so early this am. i think i was still intoxicated :jig:

i sweat any ounce of alcohol left in my system out today pullin king's motor

Happy Birthday Slick!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! I'm sure you had a blast! Now...... watch those didgits taking out that engine. Hate for you to lose that pretty middle finger.

Dowser

welp, birthday was good, king's motor is ready to come out today, didn't manage to lose any digits, nor any pretty lil fingernails, sweat like a pig in the 105 degree heat, poor dave almost bust a gut tryin to get the nissan-rebuilt-and-installed-over-torqued-trans-bolts out, but he succeeded after bending some seriously heavy duty extension bars..... BBQ'd and watched the fireworks display from the backyard (they hold the annual dispaly pretty much right behind dave's house, so we sit on their trucks n watch in the comfort of their backyard)... got some vid of the fireworks (haven't Dl'd em yet) and basically couldn't move much because my back has been out for about a week now..... but i will persevere until king is done. i miss drivin the big guy. *sniffles*

I am on holiday from July 10-17th, and don't want to be wrenchin on the trucks too much then, i wanna grab dave, the dog and the boat n hit the lake for 5 days to RELAX.. ahhhh....... just that WORD makes me feel better...

:crossedwires: now, off to get king's motor out, transplant a couple parts, and pressure wash that nasty mess i call his engine bay and frame..... and toss a new motor in there!

oh yeah... and FINALLY install my new CL! woot woot! :jig:

ok, DL the vids. here's a couple of em.....

4th of July fireworks

More fireworks

Edited by Slick

Now I remember what I was saving that JD for..... To bad I drank it.....

Left you a message on the 3rd.....

yup, got yer message, was crazy @ work so couldn't call back. didn't touch king today, it's 106 and my back hurts. P...