I really screwed up this time

jj big shoe

...because it's just too damn purdy to muddy up now! New paint and a 2" body lift.

side_rear.jpg

side_2.jpg

Made a few changes to the emblems and stuff.

tailgate_emblem.jpg

4x4_emblem.jpg

side_front.jpg

Raised the spare tire bracket up about 2" (you can see the plate now, officer).

rear_1.jpg

Gotta Represent!

skid_logo.jpg

Looks great! Although it should be orange and white.....Gators fan huh? 
No, but I was thinking about that toward the middle of painting the emblems.
didnt go with the orange?

Nah, couldn't do much without swapping out the blue interior. BTW, the orange I was actually considering was the Chevy red/orange that I did the emblems and fogs with.

I still need to slap my rainbow sticker on, though.

*stoopid kids and their stoopid Photo-whatzits programs* pssd

^^Thanks. Yeah, I made the light bar a while ago, but it doesn't have anything to do with the gap on the front bumper. The bar mounts to the bumper brackets themselves. I'm waiting for P to start his fab stuff and hook me up with some bumper mounts for a 2" BL instead of the crappy excuse for brackets they give you in the BL kit.

Edited by jj big shoe

Thanks for the compliments, folks. I was actually coming back from Sears right before I stopped to take the photos and I was thinking of taking them in the mall parking lot just to see how much crap I'd get. :P

I got a single stage paint job, not a base coat / clear coat, for $420.00 at a place called Electro Bake. That's just for a "wipe and spray" job. I did all the body work and removed all the trim pieces before I gave it to the painter. It would have cost about twice that if I let them do it all plus they wouldn't have gotten in some of the areas I wanted them to. I still need to do a little work on one of the rockers and after that I'll spray them with bedliner again.