Freeway speed poll

88pathoffroad

How fast do you drive on the highway/freeway usually?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How fast do you drive on the highway/freeway usually?

• 55 or so
    • 60-65
    • 65-70
    • 70-75
    • 75-80
    • 80-85
    • 85+ (eek)

usually 115-120km/h

I try to keep it under 110, but everytime I look down its creeping up to 120 again.

unless its during rush hour... then a I do nice 40km/h :wacko:

Your options stop short 88. Some of us have Pathies capable of much quicker speeds than your poll allows. 180 kph (120ish mph) is the max my dial shows and I have been past that once or twice. OK OK, more than twice but I am not counting :D Did get a little hairy too just between us.

As for normal driving speed on a hwy or freeway... 110 to 135 kph (70 to 80+ mph). As I said to sw when he questioned my lead foot.... At my age, time is very very relevant. I have not got as much of it as the younger guys so I have to get where I am going just a little bit quicker. He laughed but did concede it was a valid point. sssh

i am a gas saver.. and too old to bother being in a rush anymore.... 55-65...... if i can find a nice semi to just draf along behind at 60. i am good. :P

in king caca it's 55-60 TOPS..... til i get the steering fixed..

55 to 60 usually and my speedometer doesnt have markings on it past one hundred. does that mean that one hundred is tops. Oh and also do these pathfinders have a governor.

no governor.. and no, just because the speedo stops at 100mph. doesn't mean you can't go faster sly i should know, my S-10 stopped at 110... i was clocked at 130 :takebow: (had ex in his iroc behind me)