Gas Prices?

BigMike

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$2.30/gal is the cheapest I've seen for 87 here north of San Francisco. When I run errands I try to organize a route, and do them all in a big circle LOL. It really hurts when you are unemployed... But, as long as I'm insuring that the "Have's" have more, I guess I'm doing my part for the economy :wacko:

Bernard

I've said befor that my girl friend is an international economist that works for the D.O.E. . Every time I complain about the gas prices she has a little story for me .Here go's The gas price's are high yes but if you think they are bad now imagine this . The government has a federal fuel subsidy in place because without it gas would be at it's cheepest $3.50 or more depending on where you live for low grade fuel.She also go's on to say that if Kerry got into office (which she supports)it would be even more .She also go's on and on to the point of :asleep: boardum that the only reason we still use gas powered cars is because the infrastructure is there to support it V's natural gas or hydro powered cars like in Iceland where almost all cars run on alternative fuels.

and I hear this every time I say S!%t gas is high at $2.01 a gallon. :type: :)

it's steadily dropped to about 75c per litre here in waterloo. Not that that's a great deal or anything, but that's the cheapest it's been in a couple months

I am in las vegas, and a few weeks ago I had to pay 2.75 for my wife's passat (higher octane). it got crazy when the pipeline broke from LA to here. It was crazy high, now it is down to a reasonable 2.21 or 2.27 depending where at

Here in Westbank, B.C. Canada, The price of gas sucks :oops: , I use 89 octane(.935 litre) in the Pathfinder and it is $4.25 a Imperial Gallon, or $3.70 for a us Gallon, but when I drive my Maxima or the 510! :cool2: , I use 94 octane($1.04.9 litre) so it is $4.80 for a Canadian Gallon, oh well its only money and well worth the cost to drive one of my Nissan's or the 510! :beer:

Today here in Champaign its $1.859 for 87 and 1.959 for 89. I think the highest that I have seen it was $2.109 for 87. I think that the highest diesel prices was $2.439. Thanks god for the two vehicles and the motorcycle to get me thru until the priced under 1.909. I hate using anything under 91 or 92 oct in my Xtreme and 89 oct in the pathy. the last three tank of 87 oct the milage suck...

lm

There's a huge descrepancy from where I live and where I go to school, only 10 mile difference, and the regular by my house is $2.299, and the regular at the station by my school is $2.139....I ALWAYS try to fill up at school....hehe. I hate my 12mpg... :furious:

:( Whuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's $2.39 for 87, $2.49 for 89 (which I run in my Pathy ..she pinks and sucks gas if I use lower) and $2.50 for 91 octane...and that's THE CHEAP STUFF!! I've seen prices all teh way up to $2.87 for 91 yesterday! These prices are KILLING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :crazy: :X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

well, gas is well over $2.00 at this point and probably will never go below that.. the prices fluctuate daily here as much as 30c but most of the time only about a dime... on friday i filled up for 2.04 but this weekend it was 2.38.. it was 10-15c less yesterday and looks like it maybe even lower today...

http://www.indianagasprices.com/

http://www.indygasprices.com/

Friday was $2.17 saturday was 2.24 Sunday was 2.33 Monday was 2.35 FRUCKING BARSTARDS! It's no wonder gas companies posted record profits again. Run ti up 60 cents then drop it 30 to make people glad it dropped and overlook the point where it is still up 30 cents.

Driving my pathy, it costs me over $5 each day just to go to work.

Time to break out the siphon hose

Driving my pathy, it costs me over $5 each day just to go to work.

Yup, had the same problem. Solution is to quit working... :P

I honestly cant even remember the last time I payed as little as $2.35 a gallon. I'd say couple of years atleast... :angry:

B