• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using about $10 a day. Of course, thats CDN, so it's only like $3 US

Darn, ya beat me to it... :P

B

It's funny cuz it's true!!!!

Bingo!!

57 kms each way to work doesnt help matters...

I'm close. About 46kms one way, not to mention the driving I do for/while at work. Luckily, that's all reimbursed.

*runs to fill out expense form* :cool2:

i've been noticing around my town that monday afternoon is the best time to buy gas. For some reason, between 5-10pm the price jumps up by at least 5c sometimes 10c a litre. Every monday I come home from work @ the winery in guelph and I've noticed this happening for at least the last 3 months --so wierd. anywhoo it's chilling between 85 and 95 cents per litre in waterloo.

Edited by skrillaguerilla

Gas shot up here in the last week. I commute to Ohio from Northern Virginia every tuesday and back to VA every friday and at first I could find it from 1.99-2.09 now I am happy if it is under 2.30.. And gas in the middle of nowhere isnt cheap like it used to be either. Still paid 2.35 in West VA. suck.

Yeah I think gas prices are so jumpy right now, even the stations are having a hard time keeping up with posting the right prices.

Just yesterday, I noticed EACH and every station with at least $2.39 a gallon...thats anywhere in the city. Usually places that are farther out there...in the middle of nowhere, in my experience tend to have higher priced gas. But I found out that wasn't the case. Found a ma and pa place that has it for like $2.29. I didn't fill up but I swear, the farther west you go, the more it is.

You east coasters are finding gas for less than $2.00 a gallon? I wish!!!

I think the sub 2.00 days have gone for a while. When i moved home from school in early june I paid 1.91 for my leave columbus fill up.. oh how I miss those days. Well when i got my license it was like 90 cents a gallon, what I wouldnt do...

Yeah, I remember filling up in high school for like 89cents a gallon, and that was only in like 95 or so. This isht is ridiculous. We're around $2.29 here, and in Seattle (about 20 miles away) I'm hearing around $2.50 or so. It doesn't sound bad till you think about how, out west as many of us are, you may very well have to drive 10-20-50-100 miles or more each way, just to go to the mall, take care of some business, whatever you have to do. We're sure paying for the scenery and the wide open spaces out here, especially in Cali.

i've been noticing around my town that monday afternoon is the best time to buy gas. For some reason, between 5-10pm the price jumps up by at least 5c sometimes 10c a litre. Every monday I come home from work @ the winery in guelph and I've noticed this happening for at least the last 3 months --so wierd. anywhoo it's chilling between 85 and 95 cents per litre in waterloo.

Here it's over 90 cents in the morning... and starts going down, and continues to all day... I gassed up @ 84 cents tonight... tomorrow morning it will be up past 90 again... it's a friggin circus.

Here it's over 90 cents in the morning... and starts going down, and continues to all day... I gassed up @ 84 cents tonight... tomorrow morning it will be up past 90 again... it's a friggin circus.

You're speaking in metric. Isn't one liter like a third of a gallon?

Edited by wheelmanLS1

1 litre is .2641720 gallons (US) and .2199692 gallons (UK) so Pezzy filled her tank at $3.18 a US gallon canadian which is about $2.62 in US cash right now... About the same as I pay. See why I hate non standardization (not using the metric system) soooo much ? AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

B

1 litre is .2641720 gallons (US) and .2199692 gallons (UK) so Pezzy filled her tank at $3.18 a US gallon canadian which is about $2.62 in US cash right now... About the same as I pay. See why I hate non standardization (not using the metric system) soooo much ? AAARRRGGGHHHHHH !!!

B

i thought you like to be on it? gallon (UK) is called the imperial.. i think that's what AU and NZ are using but there is another sized gallon out there...

metric is so much freaking easier...!

;)