Diversity?

cdhicks99

What is your income? In USD please!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your income? In USD please!

• $0-10,000
    • $10,001-20,000
    • $20,001-30,000
    • $30,001-40,000
    • $40,001-50,000
    • $50,001-60,000
    • $60,001-70,000
    • $70,001-80,000
    • $80,001-90,000
    • $90,001-100,000
    • $100,000-150,000
    • $150,000+

:laugh: @ ^^^ fergot to answer yer own ?.... lmao.... *snorts*

i am a hitch bitch: aka..... hitch/wiring installer for U-Haul and i do some of the minor truck maintenance (we have a large service dept for that stuff in another town)

I'm an information systems engineer. Majored in comp sci and programmed for a few years. Decided programming was grunt work so now I design and test integrated systems.

I am really trying to find something I can do on my own, I am tired of working for someone else.

I had the perfect 5yr plan to add a gym in my hometown, I enjoy it and am a pretty good trainer, but some @ssbag has decided to open up some kind of government funded recreational center (I hate yuppy gyms).

I have been thinking alot about opening a security firm, ie. personal protection, event security etc., but I'm not sure how the market would be.

I guess I'm just at a crossroads in my life and looking for my best option.

I work at a pizzaria. I roll dough, pour drinks, take to go and phone orders, keep an eye on pizzas in the oven, etc etc. Currently I'm schedualed to work 3 days a week getting about $400 to $600 a month in wages and about $60 to $100 a week in tips. Not exactly high paying work, but I don't have to pay rent so it more than covers my expenses.

Up till a few years ago I was a CATV field technician and sweep/splicing tech. Mainline work up on poles with a bucket truck, etc. Now I'm just painting houses and doing side jobs in cable TV because the CATV industry went into the toilet.

I work in a Deli.

Oh yeah and a full time student at Old Dominion University.

My wifey works for the Health Dept, tho. At least one of use generates some positive cash flow!

I work in tech support... sadly, as a contractor. Realistically, a double contractor. I'm contracted from a company called Synova to a major computer manufacturer, supporting the contract for the internal idiots.. er.. employees of a major software company. :hide: can't name names of course.. well, I could, but no telling who might work for them and be offended at being called an idiot. :furious:

i work on various phases of transportation construction projects. environmental clearance, compliance, monitoring, testing, etc. mostly state or turnpike highways.

i also work on the pa-highspeed maglev project. if you live in baltimore/dc, vegas, or atlanta metro areas you might know a bit about it. these cities are competing for a boat load of federal tax dollars to 'deploy' a 250 mph levitating train! pretty cool really.

i also work on a renewable energy project team. my company is trying to bring danish biogas technology to the us to get a piece of the green energy boom! if that catches on, out technology provides a pretty significant community resource. you mostly hear about ethanol and biodiesel plants. our plants use existing WASTE sources (currently going into landfills) and manure (for process stabilization), not 'energy crops,' and produces power via methane which can be cleaned for industrial use or liquified for transportation use. also pretty cool.

my wife is a middle school art teacher. add in mother of two ages 3 and almost 2. amazing woman. and hot as hell too! :D

Self employed, as a forest technologist, specializing on auditing of forest and environmental practices.

Also do layout of forest harvesting areas, primarily for mountain pine beetle; and any odd work suitable for my 25+ years in the forest industry.

Wife is a certified accountant, we have two kids 9 and 6.

I am the Lead Manager for Precise Forms Inc. My company makes aluminum wall forms for commercial and residential concrete structures like foundations and commercial buildings. Then we also have a window plant to fabricate our own basement windows. Out here in Denver area we sell forms to concrete contractors who pour house foundations then we go in and install basememt windows kind of a package deal. Anyway I run the denver location and am the field superintendant. Pretty cool job that needs to pay more but I can say that about every job.

Graphic Design & Signage Coodinator for an internal marketing & travel incentive house. I make perty pictures on the computer.

nothing right now but as soon as i get outta HS im going to EMT school and then into fire school and with the expirence i already have in those feilds it should be a cake walk, then its on to trying to get a job at the FD, i wont get paid much at all but if your in it for the money then its the wrong thing to be in

Hi WAVEY...i currently live at home, moochin...but going to school (except in the summer) and hopefully gettin another job soon.

i moved out before I was finished with HS, and that SUCKED so i started goin to school last fall and moved on home.

I'll add mine to the mix, very interesting discussion!

I work in Information Technology as a lead business analyst for a company called Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Co. Its an interesting job and since I work in the consumer area, I get lots of free sandpaper, post-its, furnace filters, tape, sponges, undercoating, and electrical connectors.