A Way to Make Some Money

Trainman

How do you make money? Simple peeps peep your blinging rims and throw money at you assuming you'v got illegal substances. You keep said money and drive away (hope you upgrade your horsepower and brakes cuase those things are going to wreak havoc with your unsprung weight).

Oh man those would look SOOO funny on the pathy! :contract:

:blink: great. now i have another fart in the wind trend to look forward to living in cali :angry: those outta cause a few accidents before they're made illegal....

Those already are illegal in Cali. Not allowed to show light anywhere except for: headlights, turn signals, brake lights, and running lights (although I think those have to be factory installed). Light also has to conform to specific hues, IE no white light (except for back up lights) from the rear of the vehicle. -thnkboutit-

Those already are illegal in Cali. Not allowed to show light anywhere except for: headlights, turn signals, brake lights, and running lights (although I think those have to be factory installed). Light also has to conform to specific hues, IE no white light (except for back up lights) from the rear of the vehicle. -thnkboutit-

Same in most all states.

I think the way Trainman meant you could make money with them, would be by selling ad space on them  -thnkboutit-

Exactly!

We all need extra money, right?

Mine are on order. :P

Edited by Trainman

Exactly!

We all need extra money, right?

Mine are on order. :P

:o please tell me yer joking? *faints at the thought of a pathy sporting these things* :oops:

:o please tell me yer joking? *faints at the thought of a pathy sporting these things* :oops:

Do you know me to have any sense of humor?

They should be here by the end of the week. Will post pictures when installed.

:o  please tell me yer joking? *faints at the thought of a pathy sporting these things*  :oops:

I live in the County Music Capital of Canada (CMCC) but travel all through BC and Alberta for work (after Easter, I am headed out on a 2,000 km trip to central BC) so I figure I can promote the CMCC, say at a rate of $1.00 per km. Very cheap and effective advertising. And when not being paid by others, I can advertise my own company and write off the costs of the rims on my taxes.

Combined with my kick a$$ 50 watt stereo blasting out county tunes/promos as I drive (need some external speakers I think), I could really do a good job of promoting CMCC. And get paid to do it.

They would look good on a black Pathy:

pimpstar_scan2_2.jpg

Edited by Trainman

%#$@%* that's all I have to say...I'm sure we'l be seeing them at some point!

Oh yeah, a copy/paste from the recent comment board on that sight...

WHOA! i woldnt mind dropin 12 G's on does!...dem jordan ones iz clean!

crazzymonkey // Videos (0) | Favorites (0) | Friends (0) - (2 hours ago)

I hope this guy doesn't REALLY type like that...

I would certainly install that modification on my unique whip. Word upwards My african american sibblings.

I think there is an ebonics filter that we can run your statement through which should produce a more authentic rendition; Similar to what Venge was able to accomplish. ah yes here it is: http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp