• White
    • Red
    • Green
    • Black
    • Blue
    • This Black/Silver Metallic Color
    • Other

Dark Hunter Green.

Been thinking about getting a fresh paint job for it. Keeping the Hunter Green in the front and fading it to black towards the back and blacking out all the windows. Mean looking huh? :angry:

• 1 month later...

Yup I've never seen a WD21 like that. It looks like an R50 color.

Mine is blueish like Slick's. I'm trading work for a paint job soon and I'll probably go with a neutral light grey. Something original but simple. With all the black trim on our Pathys I really like the contast of lighter colors, especially with dark tint.

I'm a noob here and to Nissan's (just rolled my F250, and my other vehicle is a FJ40) My Pathy is a bright red (almost a match to the '40).

Ok, how do I post a pic? :help:

Edited by Jon in NC

Welcome Jon!

There are two methods to post a picture. The first (and in my opinion the best) way to add a photo to your post is as follows: First upload the picture in question to another website. Anything will do geocities, free webspace that came with your internet connection, or a service such as www.photobucket.com . Next to put the photo in your post use the "IMG" button above where you type your post.

Screenshot_1edit.jpg

That is the button I am refering to.

When you click the button it will ask you for the web address for your photo. Simply copy and paste it and click ok.

NOTE: if you use photobucket you don't even have to click the image button. Upload the photo to photobucket, then under the photo there will be a box that says IMG. Copy and paste the contents of that box and the photo will be in your post!

The easier way to attach a photo is to click choose file at the bottom of the reply page. Then you can select the file and it will be uploaded to NPORA. Using this option only allows you to attach one photo at a time.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM (personal message) me! :aok:

~EDIT

Wow first pic was way to long, this should be better...

Oh yah don't forget to introduce yourself properly in the New People Start Here thread Jon!

Edited by SC88Pathy

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm new here WAVEY I've just imported a 2.7TD Terrano R3M from Japan. Mine is shiney black :takebow: There's not many here in the UK and although I've owned a lot of Nissans, this is my first experience of the WD21. I got to say it's a fantastic truck, even better than I expected! I was lucky too as the one I got is in great shape with only 62,000km on it. I'll post some pics (soon as I find my camera!)

-Ed

• 2 weeks later...

mines black, looks great at night because you cant see all the imperfections. It used to be a california car so it has some nasty oxidization on the roof, but who ever sees that anyway?

• 1 month later...

Dingy, multi-white. Mine is a salvage title and was obviously wrecked. Obvious when i looked behind the back/cargo area drivers side plastic panels and subsequently realized that many of the exterior body panels were slightly different colors of white. Not to mention the mysterious reddish color on parts of the frame. I am not sure, but i think it might be the dreaded bandit El Rusto and his oxidization gang.

post-6-1157728333.jpg

Edited by infiniphonic

• 3 weeks later...