What edition you like most?

giancarlo93

What Nissan Pathfinder edition you like most?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What Nissan Pathfinder edition you like most?

• 1 edition (1987-1995)
    • 2 edition (1996-2000)
    • and the new edition..dont know what year.

hi!

I currently drive a '93 Pathy, though I dream of the latest model Pathy... I have several pix of it, they constantly change on my desktop, so I kind of look at the dream every time I see an empy desktop without any programs open... and I think "well, work toward your dream"))) and I start working.... or I just open an Explorer window with this forum :lol: :type:

Hi,

I think you need to modify the poll a bit.

You need to change the 1996-2000 to 1996-1999.5

Add 1999.5-2004

Add 2005 +

The 1996-2004 are the R50 unibody, but there was a significant change to the front end styling half way through the 99 model year.

The 2005 is all new, body-on-frame, fully independent suspension, and much bigger.

I would vote for the 99.5-2004 :aok:

And you may want to check this topic out

Pathy Poll

Edited by Trainman

I think stock 4-door WD21s look too, blah. There's nothing there. Give them a slight lift and some 32s, a brush guard and a roof rack...and you got yourself one sexy beast!

I'm personally partial to the R50s, only because I own one....so far...

I've come within inches of buying several 2-door WD21s in the past several months though....one of these days I'll find the right one... :aok:

I think stock 4-door WD21s look too, blah. There's nothing there. Give them a slight lift and some 32s, a brush guard and a roof rack...and you got yourself one sexy beast!

I agree with everything said but the brush guard cause they're gay and belong on mall crawlers and not off road trucks.

Hey....that's not nice. :angry:

I have a brush guard, and it does a good job of holding my lights....which is all I need it for. Plus it hides some of the IMO styleless front end of the WD21's.

Oh, I realize that. I wouldn't trust it as any sort of protection, I just like the look of it, and the fact that it hides the front end, and holds my lights.

w00t! 2 door WD21's rule! w00t!

Didn't we have this same poll a couple of months ago... :confused:

Whatever it's another excuse to spout the greatness of the two door pathy! Behold the might of the two door and tremble in fear!

I'll take the WD21, but R50's can be nice too. My future father-in-law has a nice 2003, and that thing can eat up some highway miles in total comfort. Not too sure I'd want take it where I take mine though. Oh well, probably just cause mine is old (94) so I don't really care about scratching or breaking it as much. :)

Nothing beats the first gen Pathfinder. I have a 1994 Pathfinder SE-V6, and also a 2005 Pathfinder SE 4x4. The newest Pathfinder is amazing, fast, and comfortable. But I did take it out in the hills, with light mud, and was quite disapointed. The stupid anti slip traction control just wouldn't allow any wheel spin. You can turn it off, but it is not fully defeatable, and it hurts you off road. No problems like that with the '94. Just point at a hill and let it do the rest, no electronic gagets to get in the way. So now the 2005 has been given the duty of Friday, and Saturday pimpin. I even got a set up 22" rims for it, now that I don't take it off road. I leave that to a REAL Pathfinder... the 1994.

*snicker*

Sounds like you have true division of labor Green, one for the road, one for the hills.. :cool2:

Yeah, for a truck that goes off road, I like as few gadgets as possible. They are only a liability in my book. :shrug:

B

Nothing beats the first gen Pathfinder. I have a 1994 Pathfinder SE-V6, and also a 2005 Pathfinder SE 4x4. The newest Pathfinder is amazing, fast, and comfortable. But I did take it out in the hills, with light mud, and was quite disapointed. The stupid anti slip traction control just wouldn't allow any wheel spin. You can turn it off, but it is not fully defeatable, and it hurts you off road. No problems like that with the '94. Just point at a hill and let it do the rest, no electronic gagets to get in the way. So now the 2005 has been given the duty of Friday, and Saturday pimpin. I even got a set up 22" rims for it, now that I don't take it off road. I leave that to a REAL Pathfinder... the 1994.

hey men!

do u have pictures?

Edited by giancarlo93