NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

was I the first DJD to get a sticker? :blink:

Slick was the first and only one who ordered a single white one, so thats the only one thats been sent out. The rest will be sent out this week. I'm trying guys and gals! Put it this way, I've got all the envelopes addressed already and everything.

Remember me saying that earlier in the thread? Someone wasn't paying attention! -argue-

Yes, you should feel special, that you got yours before I even sent out any of the other orders and even before I got your money order. I knew you were good for it. It came the day after I sent it. :aok:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scott, you should be getting yours first on Monday since you're only across the state...

Bingo :clap:

Got them today...

Now my rant about the USPS...

I sooooooooooooo hate them... DJ you slapped a "hard to NOT see" orange sticker on them that said "DO NOT BEND OR FOLD" and still, they bent the folder in half to get it in my PO Box. This when they simply could have put that little yellow slip in there telling me that I had something behind the counter :wacko:

But all is not lost, they are going to be alright, nothing that could not be smoothed out :aok:

Edited by RedPath88

Hehe, cool Red !

You know, I read somewhere about how people need to read the text.. or something like that... but I don't remember

*smack* (in the arm, no sense agrevating things... ;) )

B

Hey Scott, you should be getting yours first on Monday since you're only across the state...

Bingo :clap:

Got them today...

Now my rant about the USPS...

I sooooooooooooo hate them... DJ you slapped a "hard to NOT see" orange sticker on them that said "DO NOT BEND OR FOLD" and still, they bent the folder in half to get it in my PO Box. This when they simply could have put that little yellow slip in there telling me that I had something behind the counter :wacko:

But all is not lost, they are going to be alright, nothing that could not be smoothed out :aok:

Heh...y'know thats the whole reason why had them put bright orange "Do Not bend" stickers on it cause of the PO box...but I figured the logos are only 4"x11" and the envelopes are about 9"x12", you can bend the envelopes in half lengthwise and still be ok.

Glad to hear that you got it so quickly! Wow! Gotta post up the pic when you get it on there!

:cool2:

Edited by DJ Dank

-bounce- oh boy oh boy oh boy! -bounce- I was the first!

YES.. I did read the text.. but couldn't quite fathom if I was the first or it was I was the first to order a white one ..... :blink:

every chick is allowed one blonde moment ya know.... I am just a repeat offender! :P

Wow, all the East coasters got their today? I mailed them all off on Saturday...hmmm good to know exactly how long things take to go from one coast to another(takes mental note).

But maybe Pezzy's envelope got hung up at customs because the dogs "smelled" something like a little nug...jk

If Dan and k9 got theirs today, then really you should too Pezzy...maybe tomorrow at the latest.

What about me? :-) Hopefully it'll be in the mail box when I get home. :aok:

Yeah Cory, your payment just got to me(cleared) yesterday so I mailed it off yesterday but they told me you'd get it today since you're only in Boise. :):aok: Let me know!

anyone got suggestions on how to get this thing on straight and flat (no bubbles) :confused:

I like to put a line of masking tape just under where I will place the sticker so I can use that as a guide to keep it straight - it's much easier to lift and replace the masking tape if you mess up...

I then place the sticker, starting at one edge, and then smoothing outwards to the other end... once down, I keep the paper on it while I take a scraper ie. a heavy credit card or the like, to smooth it out as best I can... then remove the paper...