NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah k9sar, thats not the only thing with a mind of it's own... Keep the whoring in the whore thread, eh... Thanks.

Just got them today DJD. Good shape (not folded, spindled OR mutilated !) Why did you remove the backings and stick them all together though ?? Hehehe, JK. I won't have time to scrape the grime off the truck till this weekend. I think it'll look great ! Thanks again !!

The reason I got so many is when ever I see a Pathy in a parking lot... BAM !! They are now a member !! :P I hope you are working on the next batch... ;)

B

alright (hopefully this works) I got a close up and a distance shot (damn tree and sun and glare :angry: ) what do ya think? Your work in action DJ ;) ,

ARRGHHH, this is makin me MAD :angry::angry::angry: :furious: :furious: , hey 88 Ive posted pix here before and it worked (when I cranked my T bars) but for some reason I cant anymore; Help me :help:

Yeah I still got about 30 or so white ones and 5 black ones left. (I've already got Jim's and 88's accounted for). I can order another batch, but I'll do it once they get low but I figure knowing what I know now, I'll have to place the order like a week in advance so they have ample time to do it.

I just wanted to let you all know that DJ Dank is such a cool guy that he's sending MrJim and myself each a pair of free decals. I just wanted to let him know that I really appreciate it and thanks for a really cool decal design for a bad-ass forum. :) Cheers, everybody. :beer:

Hey c'mon, sending Jim and 88 some free logos was a no brainer!!! Just a small token of appreciation.

I've exchanged a few brief emails with Jim. I asked him how his health and work has been. He said that finding time to do anything else after coming home from work exhausted is hard to do. But he said that he's doing well! I told him not to be a stranger and to chime in any time he gets. I hope he does!

Nice Gesture there DJ! :beer: I just got mine in the mail today so I can also attest to the quality of the sticker. It looks really good, will take pics when the chance arises.

Thanks again!

*edit*

Snapped some quick pictures, sorry for the poor quality. I have a cheap camera and I didn't bother to take the truck out of the garage. Not to mention I just got home from the bar. -alcohol- :dance::beer::dance: :contract: :oops: B)

\edit

post-1-1124426306.jpg

Edited by Harbinger