NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

I can tell that's a 4-door. Newer style grille and bumper. ;) Besides that, your LCA's need more angle...(*hint: crank up t-bars)

My torsion bars need to be cranked? I can't remember if this was before or after the 1" crank, but it was before my new 31x10.50 tires... those don't rub at all. If my tires do not rub, do I still need to crank them more?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh sorry guys. I only design the stuff i have no clue how, or who can print this stuff. I'll try and look into it. In the mean time i can ditch the tire, and see what i can do about "Covering the back window" hehe.

if somone knows a good print shop, let me know.

Gimme some of the sizes and i can see if i can mock them up and get them ready for print whenever i find a good shop.

One of the customers/designers (not related to this) at work, that I deal with on a daily basis does vinyl auto stickers all the time (among so many other things). He actually has his own shop.. in addition to his primary job. He has many of his stickers on his vehicles.

A couple of his web sites...

American Honor

All Gave Some

I could ask him and see if he's willing to take custom orders. Or maybe keep an image or two on file so he could make them up when an order is placed.

I can tell that's a 4-door. Newer style grille and bumper.  ;)  Besides that, your LCA's need more angle...(*hint: crank up t-bars)

My torsion bars need to be cranked? I can't remember if this was before or after the 1" crank, but it was before my new 31x10.50 tires... those don't rub at all. If my tires do not rub, do I still need to crank them more?

I was joking. Take a look at the difference in angle between mine and yours sometime and you'll see what I mean. ;)

I like derogate's design... (minus the tire)

DJ, I should have warned you... dont give people a choice, post one, say THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING if you want it, good, if you dont, well too bad, soo sad....

It's nice to make everyone happy - but it's not gonna happen!!

Let us know what you go with & we'll let you know if we want in on the order! :)

Buy some sissors...

I second most of the previous post. Just have them made ! I'm 95% sure I want 2-6 myself as the basic designs shown are fine with me and they are the ONLY ones that will be available !! Run with it man !!

B

Buy some sissors...

Exactly!!

although, I dont think you could do a diecut sticker (as I believe that's what he was doing) of the tire design in that pic... the gradient's have to go, it's either black of white in the case of diecut...

Dammit man, it's spelled "scissors". Precise my ass. :D

I knew the spelling Nazi would catch that one.

Oh yeah, I'm in for a sticker or 2 as well. I like the one with the tire, but it won't be cheap, as it can't be die cut. That would have to be printed.

Ok, well still waiting to hear back from the guy after I reminded him of my last email a week ago. This is kind of a slow process but I'm trying to get it right. Anyways, I updated my most recent posted copy of the logo to reflect:

Nissan Pathfinders Off Road Association

NPORA

WWW.NISSANPATHFINDERS.COM.

like 88 had suggested. Good idea...I also messed with derogate's design and got rid of the tire. I'll find out tomorrow or the next, the possibility of that sticker being created.

post-1-1122545636.jpg

Awesome! I like them! Now is this an official NPORA sticker, or just DJ Dank's sticker. I know it started out as just DJ Dank's sticker, but we can make it official, right?

I wanted the P's and R's chopped out a little more like below. But I'll just take some scissors to them. Unless it's an official sticker... because if it is I can not deviate from the design.

post-1-1122560417.jpg

Oh, and I had another question. So I'm assuming the design is final. If not, better make it final before people start complaining (sorry, already complained two posts ago). Anyways, can the guy who makes them simply print out some smaller, no problem? Are there other sizes besides 12x4? I was hopeing for maybe a 6x2. I can still pay for a full size decal if I need to.

i like slicks front glass sticker...although i'd like it better if it were solid vinyl about 6-8 in tall with a solid background color b/c the 1 on my truck now is kinda rice lookin but it actually keeps a lot of the sun out of your eyes esp cuze i hate using the sunvisors b/c im too tall and they get in my way...im glad i put it on there(only reason was cuze it was a gift from my uncle) and i think a NPORA would be nice up front

also liked the idea of every1 coming up with their own...im thinking of doing this and throwing my handle on the underside and possibly if some1 goes to the site they might would be more willing to post if they recognised some1's handle

all the designs are looking good :aok:

also liked the idea of every1 coming up with their own...im thinking of doing this and throwing my handle on the underside and possibly if some1 goes to the site they might would be more willing to post if they recognised some1's handle

If you see a done up R50 with the lic plate "PEZZY" in Ontario, chances are pretty good it was me. B)

Ok great news!!!! Just got word from the guy. Everythings a go! P...P... The printed sticker is doable. It'll only cost you $6, thats 12"x4". The other one thats die cut vinyl will be only $3! Now I'm excited! :D

Also I asked about windshield decals and for 7.5" x 34.5" they can do also. Thats a little more, $20. But all these have minimums...at least 50 for the printed decals, and 9 for the windshield decals. Originally he said 100 minimum for the die cuts but I imagine that can be decreased since we're already going to order other ones as well.

Sooooo, at this point, I will take PMs from people who are definitely going to buy some. Just let me know how many. I think Paypal would be the best way to go with this. I will be going there on Saturday morning to FINALIZE the order.

And by the way...this is the final design. P...P...P...P...P...P...P...P...

post-1-1122614617.jpg

Ok, I get that, but just consider me stupid. You never answered my Q. Whats the difference ? Is it a different lay out ? Does the printed one have a solid rectangular form and the die cut is just a stamped silhouette. Which is more durable ? Can you post a pict of the die cut version. I'll be ordering some, just want to know what I'm ordering. Thanks Bud !!

B

I'm guessing that the die-cut will be all white vinyl, not the grey shade.

Printed would be a solid piece which look just like the pic. Lots of black ink unless they print white onto black stock. Big stickers suck. count me in for the die-cut (I'll pm you with the number)

Please confirm my assumtions of colors etc as welll as B's questions.

Also, keep in mind shipping $$ and also that paypal takes a cut too... not sure how much, but you will want to concider that when we pay up! :)

Ok, to clear up any confusion...the die cuts will not look like the printed decals.

Look at the attachment. The die cuts will look like that...that font but bolder and the Nissan Pathfinder Off Road assoc.... on top.

Also, keep in mind shipping $$ and also that paypal takes a cut too... not sure how much, but you will want to concider that when we pay up! 

Yeah I know..I figured I'd just ask for an extra dollar for shipping and an extra dollar for the paypal cut. I don't think thats asking too much. :shrug:

post-1-1122659759.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank