Pezzy 274

Slick 262

vengeful 215

DJ Dank 208

Harbinger 174

k9sar 146

Precise1 143

88pathoffroad 68

Anywho - stickers... what are our next steps DJ Dank? Do you need me to draw out the art in Illustrator or anything?

Guest Curly95

this is just the prliminary drawing gimme some feedback.... all my stuff is hand drawn it looks much better in vinyl form i promise

-curly

post-1-1121833173.jpg

Edited by Curly95

Youre not THAT innocent:

Poster Posts

Pezzy 274

Slick 262

vengeful 215

DJ Dank 208

Harbinger 174

k9sar 146

Precise1 143

88pathoffroad 68

Anywho - stickers... what are our next steps DJ Dank? Do you need me to draw out the art in Illustrator or anything?

Tomorrow(Wednesday) I'm going to go in and finalize the order hopefully!!!

this is just the prliminary drawing gimme some feedback.... all my stuff is hand drawn it looks much better in vinyl form i promise

-curly

I like that one. It has the chopped out P and R, just like the older Pathfinders.

I like the design, but personally prefer the plainer (yes, boring) design.

as for the need to pee... well, if we're on a road trip, it would speak truths...!!

I like that design, minus the tribal bits. *nod*

You guys know I still don't have any NPORA stickers and I'm a forum admin? :P I had some of the bumper stickers, but they faded in the sun so bad I took 'em off, and it took like a half-hour to get all the vinyl and adhesive off my paint.

Alright guys. I just got back from the sign shop. The guy who I've been working with was off today but I got a draft of what it looked like. I had him fix the NPORA so it wasn't so italicized and also after looking at it up close, the font seems rather blocky...the website font looks fine, just gonna thicken it up a little..

But I ask him to find me some rounder looking fonts to compare. But here's the first draft.

post-1-1121888578.jpg

eh. not fond of the 'lean'. Might make my pathy look crooked.

Now, a matched pair (one left lean, one right) for the side windows.... perhaps.

Not a fan of the lean either...

Right after I got home and posted the pic of the draft, I put together something that I think looks better IMO. Here it is...

post-1-1121889931.jpg

I think you need to have what NPORA stands for, for the sheepers that dont get it, like right under NPORA above the URL. My .02 :shrug:

Yeah...but maybe that actually might make them visit the site to find out!

Yeah, I like the second one better myself, but then I'm not too picky. I think the chopped P&R only works with the block letters. Is that the actual size ? Maybe a bit larger so people can read it without running into you ? Personally, I think the 'www.nissanpathfinders.com' explains the site fairly well... If that is not enough for someone to run with, do we really want them here ?? :blink:

I know you are having fun with it DJD, but thanks again for all the leg work !!

B

I like the last one better.. but there again.. I already have my stickers.. but wouldn't mind one for the back of my Pathy.

I have the NPORA with www.np.com front window and then my sides NPORA N P O R A... too lazy to spell it all out.. y'all have seen my stickers...

Guest Curly95

Thanks for the feedback. I personally love the tribal which would explain why i used it. I did have to pee while i was drawing it....maybe that's what inspired the lines??? LOL.

As for everyone freakin' out over stickers. I think it would be cool (and easier to please everyone's different style) if we made it like a signature of the club to have different style stickers on everyone's rig. As long as it says NPORA on it we'll all know what it means. It can be like a trademark thing. All the other groups have uniform logos and such, so why not be different?

Just and idea.

-Curly