NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-bounce- I got my sticker todaaaay I got my sticker todaaaay!! -bounce- happy happy joy joy!! I will post pics after I get it on my Pathy later today THANKS DJD!!!!!! :beer:

Ok, 'fess up DJD !! You are sitting infront of the TV with a shower curtain, a pair of scissors, a felt tip marker, a glue stick and some wax paper, aren't you ? Snip faster, damn it. I expect you to send them BEFORE my address changes !! :P

B

oooh. Now I really do feel special! and.. for those who have yet to get theirs.. here's mine! :o

Yeah Slick, you should feel special. Poor B over there's been just such a good boy sitting and waiting so patiently. But all kidding aside, thanks for everyone for being so patient and realizing that I'm doing all this in my spare time. I know once you get them, you'll be very pleased! :aok:

Ok, 'fess up DJD !! You are sitting infront of the TV with a shower curtain, a pair of scissors, a felt tip marker, a glue stick and some wax paper, aren't you ? Snip faster, damn it. I expect you to send them BEFORE my address changes !! :P

B

Shower Curtain?

:::sigh of relief:::

So they will be water proof! :D

oooh. Now I really do feel special! and.. for those who have yet to get theirs.. here's mine!  :o

Yeah Slick, you should feel special. Poor B over there's been just such a good boy sitting and waiting so patiently. But all kidding aside, thanks for everyone for being so patient and realizing that I'm doing all this in my spare time. I know once you get them, you'll be very pleased! :aok:

:beer: Thanks again

Good job DJ, it’s much appreciated! :aok::aok:

Hey Scott, you should be getting yours first on Monday since you're only across the state...

Everyone else should be expecting theirs throughout the week. Pezzy might have to wait an extra couple of days since its gotta go all the way to the E coast and Canada. :(

Good job DJ, it’s much appreciated! :aok:  :aok:

Hey Scott, you should be getting yours first on Monday since you're only across the state...

Everyone else should be expecting theirs throughout the week. Pezzy might have to wait an extra couple of days since its gotta go all the way to the E coast and Canada. :(

:cool2: I'll let you know when I get them.

NOOOOOOO!!!!

*hates waiting*

I wanna show it off this weekend @ Camp NL B)