NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I got so many is when ever I see a Pathy in a parking lot... BAM !! They are now a member !!

That is an awesome idea! Do you apply the decal on their truck or do you just leave it with the backing stuff on under a wiper?

I can't bring myself to put such a large decal on my truck. I think I'm going to download the picture and email it to my local sign shop and have them make one about have that size. I'll have to buy some from here to slap on local Pathfinders! I can't wait!

That is an awesome idea! Do you apply the decal on their truck or do you just leave it with the backing stuff on under a wiper?

I'd hope you weren't just putting these stickers on people's car without their knowledge or permission...LOL. :o

just got ma sticker in the mail..thx DJ D ill have it up soon..I might save it till I get a new tint job im still thinkin about it.

Glad you got it finally! But why are you waiting until you get your windows tinted? It shouldn't matter since the sticker is going on the outside and the tint is on the inside? :shrug:

SSHHHH !! sssh Don't confuse him !!

Actually, the answer is simple... If he goes with the white tint, he'll put on the black sticker, and if he decides on the black tint... Sheesh !!! :D

B

haha realllllly funny B ...no it just I did my back window tint myself..I must of been high on crack or something cuz it looks horribly like someones grandma cut it out with her eyes closed..I just want everything to look clean and professional all at once....but to be honest i want it to go on as soon as possible so other pathys can see it !

Very Nice Sticker's all. I'm Jealous to say the least. Is 88Pathoffroads sticker the final design or was there several different styles. There's 13 pages on this thread and Well to be honest if you've covered the design idea in page 2-12 I can tell you I skipped it. :D At any rate, How does a Carzy Canadian get one of those stickers anyway? Just need my Igloo's address? Or must I get my Dogsled team ready to head over the boarder... Now... if I can only find all their papers. ;)

Oh and by the way. Not quite a NPORA member yet. Not a cash issue but a darn photo issue. Camera is acting up and cant get things to work right so No photo as of yet for the main NPORA site. That going to affect my chances at owning one of those new fandangled stickers? Hit me back.

Dowser.