NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

As for everyone freakin' out over stickers. I think it would be cool (and easier to please everyone's different style) if we made it like a signature of the club to have different style stickers on everyone's rig. As long as it says NPORA on it we'll all know what it means. It can be like a trademark thing. All the other groups have uniform logos and such, so why not be different?

Just and idea.

-Curly

Well its nice to have feedback. But really my whole goal in this was to get some decals for my own car...but I figure I could hook up some friends at the same time. You guys know who you are. I'm not going to make any money on it nor do I plan to. I do plan on ordering 100 though to start out with that way I get the best deal possible on them. So they'll be 12x4 approx...+-an inch...I won't get into pricing yet but expect around $3. :aok:

Well, this logo isn't the "Official" logo of the club or anything. Its just something that I threw together and want to throw on my car. Really, if you don't like the way it looks, you don't have to buy one. Go out and git yer own then!!! P...P...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the second one. Bold letters indicate strength, skinny lines indicate weakness... I'm not joking either. That's what I learn at school anyways.

I think the lean one without the lean is good. Then add two thick bars (bold to match the font)- one along top and one along bottom. Then shorten the site to simply 'nissanpathfinders.com' (because it's a lengthy URL and we should consider shortening it). Then chop the 'P' and the 'R' to link it to it's heritage somewhat (bold also kind of links it up). That's what I think.

I'll buy one either way... I just would rather have something big and bold that reinforces what a Pathfinder is, rather than some skimpy and swirly font.

Just my 2 cents...

yo djd, everyone is gonna have their own thoughts, get what u like (cant make everyone happy), and like I said I'll still get one, as long as it says NPORA, thats good enough for me

Yeah, the second sample I put up, will actually be fatter where it says NPORA. I thought I mentioned that but apparently I forgot after I had to rewrite the post.

Bold letters indicate strength, skinny lines indicate weakness

I guess thats a matter opinion...I mean really we're only talking about a vinyl stickers...

Edited by DJ Dank

yo djd, everyone is gonna have their own thoughts, get what u like (cant make everyone happy), and like I said I'll still get one, as long as it says NPORA, thats good enough for me

He's right. Just make whatever you want. I'll take one.

:cool2:

I like 88's idea w/out the periods. I do like the front windshield sticker and the rear. I would laso like the side stickers that were out and the option of having your member number put on them also. Count me in for a few also!

:beer:

:cool2: I like it!!! The guy at the sign shop is gonna kill me because I've been just innundating him with different emails with different ideas and changes...LMAO

I like ^^^^^^ that one without the tire...... I just need one for the back window of my Pathy.. I already have all the other windows covered.. keep up the good work DJD! :clap:

I don't have Super Swampers, can we put a BFG All-terrain on there? Haha, just kidding... it would be a hassle to change it to everyone's own specs. But something other than the tire... I was thinking a Pathfinder as well. Can we have two versions, one with a WD21 and another with an R50?

And put just the front of the truck so you can't tell if it's an 87-89 or 90-95 WD21. And have the wheels cocked all the way to one side...let me find a picture....

Well, in the spirit of ever having some stickers made, I think you should just go ahead with what you like DJD. As he said before, he just wanted some stickers for himself, then thought it would be nice to get input and offer them to other people. If you like the final design, great, if not don't get any... I see this going the way of the T-shirt; every time theres a general 'Yeah, thats fine' someone pops in and suggests something else...

Personally, I like the tire, a truck would be fine also but we have the tire one finished. If you dont like the tire, cut it off ! If you want something totally different, design it up and have some made. I'll probably want a couple of those too... ;)

B

heh sorry guys. I only design the stuff i have no clue how, or who can print this stuff. I'll try and look into it. In the mean time i can ditch the tire, and see what i can do about "Covering the back window" hehe.

if somone knows a good print shop, let me know.

Gimme some of the sizes and i can see if i can mock them up and get them ready for print whenever i find a good shop.

Edited by derogate