NPORA Logos/Stickers

DJ Dank

Ok...next question. Can we get different colors of vinyl for the die-cut ones? Cause I can't really put white stickers on white paint and have it show up...my windows have enough stickers and I'm running out of room.

Black or white would be a good choice.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...next question. Can we get different colors of vinyl for the die-cut ones? Cause I can't really put white stickers on white paint and have it show up...my windows have enough stickers and I'm running out of room.

Black or white would be a good choice.

Fair enough. Point taken. I will find out tomorrow when I go in...I don't see why not...the minimums shouldn't apply to any particular color IMO.

Ok, everyone I want to see who wants stickers and how many. PM me.

There were 16 individual people who posted in this thread expressing interest. So i'm thinking we're at around 32...

But so far I've gotten PM from Vengeful, headpeace, and 88. I just wanna go in tomorrow with a good idea of some quantity #'s.

Yeah.. my windows are tinted.. black would be a little hard to see... so.. the fancy one with NPORA and Nissan pathfinder off road assoc underneath is the vinyl? what is "die cut".....

Yeah.. my windows are tinted.. black would be a little hard to see... so.. the fancy one with NPORA and Nissan pathfinder off road assoc underneath is the vinyl? what is "die cut".....

The one that you've seen thats just black and white, non-blocky font is the die cut/vinyl. Die-cut/vinyl is this...

post-1-1122675367.jpg

Ok, everyone I want to see who wants stickers and how many. PM me.

There were 16 individual people who posted in this thread expressing interest. So i'm thinking we're at around 32...

But so far I've gotten PM from Vengeful, headpeace, and 88. I just wanna go in tomorrow with a good idea of some quantity #'s.

Add me to that list.. just sent you a PM ;)

Okay... I'm very sorry for another 'confused person' post. Is the printed decal (see attachment) pretty much a really big, and really high quality bumper-sticker?

I love the design below, but die-cut is the only way I'd go. Putting a decal on my truck was a stretch in the first place... I've always told myself to refrain from decals. I do not want you to change the order around just to satisfy one person. Could I just email the below image to my local shop and they could do a die-cut of the design? And am I allowed to? It's not liscensed or whatever, right?

post-1-1122689731.jpg

A printed sticker is a bumper sticker. Block of paper-thin plastic/vinyl with the details printed on it.

A die-cut sticker is one color, cut out of vinyl and mounted on a white paper top-sheet so you can apply it and rub it on safely without distorting the arrangement of the lettering.

Ok guys...just got back from the shop. PLACED the order. This is how its going to be. Since there was not enough interest in the printed sticker, I had them just do the same design as you see below, but on cut vinyl. It will be all white or all black. You can choose. $4 each + $2 shipping. They will be 12"x4".

Everyone happy now? :rolleyes:

I'll be picking them up on Monday. P...P...P...

post-1-1122746589.jpg

Edited by DJ Dank

When I pick them up on Monday, I'll be sure to take some pics. Maybe even get them on the Pathy right afterwards. :)

I'll have to email Jim and mail him some too. :takebow:

Ok guys...just got back from the shop. PLACED the order. This is how its going to be. Since there was not enough interest in the printed sticker, I had them just do the same design as you see below, but on cut vinyl. It will be all white or all black. You can choose. $4 each + $2 shipping. They will be 12"x4".

Everyone happy now? :rolleyes:

I'll be picking them up on Monday. P...P...P...

Beauty Deal!! B)

Everyone happy now?  :rolleyes:

I'll be picking them up on Monday.  P...  P...  P...

Beauty Deal!! B)

Make that Tuesday(tomorrow)!

LOL. I know...I talked to the guy today and they are slacking over there in my opinion.

He told me it'd be ready on Monday, I call Monday, and the guy doesn't even work on Monday. :rolleyes: So today I call and the guy said he was cutting it and would call me in a few hours...

Its been a few hours. They close in an hour and a half...I'll call them and see whats up.

EDIT: Ok, I said F this and just drove up there. They are only down the the street from me. Well, they were getting ready to cut it when I walked in. I wasn't too impressed with the way it looked. They had to recreate it by hand on their program even though I sent them it in .psd file(photoshop) format. Not compatible I guess they told me unless we were doing the printed/bumper stickers. The letters needed a little cleaning up. Just some minute details that might be noticed up close, so I told him to clean it up and smooth it out. I want it to look perfect and no half-assed. So they guy doesn't work tomorrow(wtf, when DOES he work)but he said he would cut them on Thursday and spend the rest of today fixing it up on the PC.

SOOOOOO...sorry guys, I'm just as eager as you are, if not more. I've been on these guys ass' since the beginning of this thread...at least 2 weeks now. But this is the closest we've been to making these stickers a reality unlike those t-shirts. :hide:

So believe me, the moment I get them, I'll be sending them out.

Edited by DJ Dank

Ok Update:

Went this morning to look at the final product. Looks great!!! So I hung out and watched the black ones get cut. Didn't realize the the cutting process takes some time and then they have to pull up all the excess(white space) and then back tape everything. But it looks awesome!!! Pics very soon!

Ok Update:

Went this morning to look at the final product. Looks great!!! So I hung out and watched the black ones get cut. Didn't realize the the cutting process takes some time and then they have to pull up all the excess(white space) and then back tape everything. But it looks awesome!!! Pics very soon!

Cool, can't wait to see final product! :aok:

Ok Update:

SWEET! I'm saving my $$$$ for a bunch of them!!!

Ok Update:

It's alot of work. I used to work in a sign shop that did that sort of thing. I was the "Weeder" as they called it. I was the poor sap who had to pull out the white space.

It was a good summer job for a high school kid.