Self-Depreciation Alley

Precise1

:confused: ok now i know i am spending too much time on these forums. I was posting here and there and realized i needed to check on my guys to make sure they are working and not sitting around>>>>> :blink: . so anyway i was making my way to the back of the warehouse when i seen the girl from the office next door. I am happily married with a beautiful little girl but i can not help saying that this girl is really hot. anyway i wave then ever so gracefully trip over the forks on the forklift and fall flat on my face. All the workers in the warehouse think this is absolutely hilarious. what is worse is the girl saw the whole thing. even worse i had a twinkie in my front pocket and now it is squished. Damit Damit I really wanted that twinkie I bought it at the store last night because i had not had twinkie in years. oh well.... oh and this happened this morning at 10:00

even worse i had a twinkie in my front pocket

Just be glad the cream filling didn't squirt out of your pocket !!

Random displays of public stupidity are grand, aren't they ?? Well, clumsyness in your case. I'm just glad you didn't brake your wrist or something, thay would have been the icing on the cake !! :o

B

sly yeah it would have been kinda nice if she had come over to see if i was ok. then i could have shown here my twinkie...... I caught "sh&^" for that all day too from my guys at work.

No dice unccp... We need a write up of how dumb it was to be submittled... wink.gif

i would if it didnt take me 20 mins 2 type it :D pretty much...loosen some bolts use a pry bar to get it 2 move doesnt...go 2 other side 4get to tighten bolts 1 small pull & bam blood and "ohh f$%& parker we're going 2 the ER" , "no im not f%$#ing kidding lets go"

• 3 months later...

Here's one I just realized that I did today.

Have you ever woken up late? Yeah, I did.

Have you ever rushed through your shower and proceeded to damn near fall on your ass as you were getting out and trying not to trip over the cats? Yeah, I did.

But that wasn't even the worst of it. About 4 minutes ago, I get up from my desk because Ol' Faithful is about to blow. I rush over to the Mens', unzip, reach in to open the fly...WTF?! No fly! SH1T! In my haste to get dressed this morning, I somehow managed to apply my boxers in a backwards fashion. Embarrassing!!!

ok. i just thought of one...... i am always crashing in to dave's big ol tongue on his hitch... has a mega drop and fits perfectly against my knee.... every time i crash into it walking around the back of his truck.

so.. me having a hitch in the pathy now, i always take the tongue out after towing the boat etc.... i have a third brake light in there for everyday.

i was too tired after going to the lake a couple weeks ago to take it out. it was dark and i figured i'd just take it out at work the next day and put ym little light back in there.

i managed to avoid it while unloading the pathy, and kept warning dave to watch out.... then it came time to go home..... and i was talking to dave and holding lilly and WHAM!!!!!!!!! i smacked it. :blink: apparently mine fits nicely in the center of my shin. P...

ok... now that this thread has been bump'd...

a few weeks ago, we were working out in the yard and my 9-year old put the garden rake down with the tines up and started to head inside. I stopped him to tell him how dangerous that was but he didn't seem to be grasping the concept of how it could flip up rather than just impale your foot. Being the kind and loving father that I am, I proceeded to show him that if you step on the rake, it would flip the handle up. Now... I'm not an idiot. I was being very careful to just put enough pressure to lift the handle about halfway up. Nobody warned me about the dogs that were in mid-play and were barrelling down on me from behind. In summary... dogs hit back leg... Scott quickly shifted weight to other leg to keep from falling... Scott nutted himself with the rake and fell to the ground anyway... dogs continued play as if nothing had happened... 9-year-old laughed so hard he had tears coming from his eyes. Thank you very much.

OK I already posted this in PoHo but I'll post it again here:

Tuesday night I was walking to the club with my buddies, already quite well inebrieted. Now the route we take just happens to follow the train tracks. So as always we start diong the line test on the rails. I however decide that DANCING ON THE F@#$ING rail is an excellent idea! I land about four steps before I miss and stack hard on the railroad tie. My calf is all bruised and hurts like a bitch now... Broke my cell phone antenna too (I managed to fix it though).

-alcohol- + :dance: = :nono: