What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I think it was around 110-120$ , very reasonable considering how useful it has been and is still cranking strong and holding great charge after 5 years.

Nice! They are still going up in price. Bought mine at $249 CDN w 70% discount. Can't complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took one of our American Eskimo dogs to vet, had to leave him there for surgery, he GOT a stupid thorn embedded, and his toes got infected. Poor boy...

I'm on rescue Rottie #5(Zarra). Poor #3 (Bronx) showed up after taking a Hawthorn in the left nut. The vet took them both. It brings tears to my eyes just to think about the poor old boy.

Pulled my parts trucks entire door apart for a tiny little plastic door linkage pivot that I need on my new pathy to hook up the key lock. Also pulled the old glove box skeleton and mounting fasteners. Now to re key the glove box lock to match my new truck....

They were grading my road (gravel) today so I got to play "jump the hump" for a couple of miles on the way home. Does anyone else live in the country?

Pulled my parts trucks entire door apart for a tiny little plastic door linkage pivot that I need on my new pathy to hook up the key lock. Also pulled the old glove box skeleton and mounting fasteners. Now to re key the glove box lock to match my new truck....

Want to mail me a piece for the drivers door lock mechanism? Can't find any in the yards here and don't feel like paying Nissan 15 bucks (locally) for it.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/80527n-lever-pathfinder-wd21-1987-1995-p-542760.html

They were grading my road (gravel) today so I got to play "jump the hump" for a couple of miles on the way home. Does anyone else live in the country?

Kind of, but my road is paved as it is considered a "highway"

Want to mail me a piece for the drivers door lock mechanism? Can't find any in the yards here and don't feel like paying Nissan 15 bucks (locally) for it.

http://www.courtesyparts.com/80527n-lever-pathfinder-wd21-1987-1995-p-542760.html

Kind of, but my road is paved as it is considered a "highway"

oh man that's exactly what I was working with today. Except I needed the little yellow pivot clip that slides on to the shaft that fits on that plastic piece. Yeah i could send that to you no problem just cover the shipping and it's yours man.

drivers side?

Edited by Nefarious

I installed a new battery since the wife had left the lights on after she got home last night.

I also took the opportunity replace the coat hanger the PO had installed and put in an actual battery hold-down.

• Like 1

Any fool knows coat hangers are for antennas not battery hold downs. And how come you have a truck that is 24 years old looks brand new? Nice Nissan!

Went back with a gallon of fresh fuel and ran him for 15 minutes to get sole juices flowing.

But, alas, I am but a bicycle technician and paid sh@t money for 44 hours a week.

I need spokes and brake cables!

oh man that's exactly what I was working with today. Except I needed the little yellow pivot clip that slides on to the shaft that fits on that plastic piece. Yeah i could send that to you no problem just cover the shipping and it's yours man.

drivers side?

Are these parts the same as on the '96 Hardbody? If so I've got them as well. Free near Brockville.

Pulled a bunch of parts from my old 93 to put on my new 92 pathy. Heated side mirrors (which I'll have to wire in), antenna, some door linkage parts, as well as my custom powder coated front and rear wiper arms.

Also picked up some clear plastidip to coat an old set of alloy rims that I've been slowly restoring from their previously corroded state. Lol

Any fool knows coat hangers are for antennas not battery hold downs. And how come you have a truck that is 24 years old looks brand new? Nice Nissan!

I would like mine to look like that !!!