What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Added more adjustment to my alternator bracket, got an ashtray for it, cleaned up the wiring from the previous people that ripped a lot of it apart, and took off my fender flares. I need a new hatch latch or weld it solid again, it squeaks going over bumps.

Ahh, then you might wanna update me :aok: Kyle put that belt in, right? Any other blue interior stuff need some replacement? I still got a lot of WhiteOwls old blue stuff.

Worked on my girls 93.. 4 of the 6 front skid plate bolts were snapped off so I drilled them all out, expanded the holes and tapped them for M8x1.25 bolts. She now has a skidplate again.

Also removed and replaced the cam seals and front main seal on her VG33E that's just about ready to go in. :)

Edited by Nefarious

So today I fabricated my final cardboard template for my Bomber Skid to go with my Bomb Proof Crossmember

Then put the 1/4" plate steel into production and It will look very much like the cardboard below.

0618131411.jpg?t=1371539797

Yes, I've been driving around with a cardboard skid plate template bolted to my truck :P

Edited by MY1PATH
  • Like 1

I deiced that the extensive trail damage over the years had not smashed my core support enough...

So this morning I decided to smash it even more using a jack and a crow bar!

Coresupportsmash.jpg?t=1371667146

Now it sits completely above the frame...

All the rust marks are from all chipped paint on the core support and from my temporary skid plate.

Edited by MY1PATH

Fired it up for the first time in a couple months.... the old girl is coming out of retirement... had to jump it...ran like poop at first. Cleaned off the battery terminals of all the junk and corrosion and ripped it up and down the street a few times. Runs like a champ again. Good old reliable pathy! :) just got my welding extension cord so I can fix my pathys frame and she is back in action for the summer.

I might start doing some mobile mechanic work through the summer until school starts again, so ill need my truck again!

Then I spent the rest of the day tearing into a lifted sidekick. Nice little rig. Definitely not as beef as a pathy but it looks capable. New cv axle, seals, brakes, repack bearings.

Productive day!

Picked him up from the service centre at Nissan. Now that he's all fixed, sadly, I must sell him off to another home. Family situation has changed, no two wasy about it. Damn! I just put on my NPORA stickers too...

Edited by Bluewulf73

I bypassed the amp for the rear speakers by jumpering the pins on the connector. I did this for the front speakers about 2 months ago. My Kenwood HU has plenty power to drive all 8 speakers without the OEM amps. Sounds good enough for me :whistle:

Also washed it and took a close look at the paint. I'm going to buy a MOP and give it a try. I'll post pics later.