racheting head rests

ahardb0dy

Just noticed yesterday that the rear seat had one ratcheting head rest and one fixed one, than checked the front seats and same thing, so I assume the ratcheting ones were supposed to be for the front seats, so I switched the 2 around, did the Pf's come with 2 ratcheting headrests?

yes 2 of them will ratchet forward about 6 clicks, I swapped a pair into my 90 sentra from a sport coupe also, but just noticed a a pair of them in the PF do it also

have any of you ever tried to see if they adjust forward as well? I didn't know mine did it until I tried it. Mine have 4 clicks from vertical to forward leaning

:jacked: Holy Shiite Simon, I quess I'm outta the loop, don't visit poho anymore, I just noticed you are rollin an X now, what happened to your pathy? BTW i have found the same thing with the hole vs solid headrests as Simon

About a month ago, the X became available, and I knew the truck and owner. The price was right, and given the mods on it, there wasn't too much that needed to be done. Not to mention, even though it was modified, it was barely wheeled. So I sold the Pathy to Nismojunky,and he's stripped it to use for parts for his and a few others rigs.

No, typically (though, this is not a hard and fast rule) the XE seats have no hole, and the SE/LE seats have the hole. Though, Nissan wasn't great at sticking with trim levels, so you'll find them in either trim line. If it's got the holes in the front, it should have them in the back.