Caturday Is Everyday

Precise1

What? You don't let him freely roam the truck?

Not so much. Cat on my head, or under my feet while driving = not a good idea.

It was his 3rd ride in the truck with me, the first was coming home, which was in the box that the shelter gave us, he meowed the entire time. We have a bag made for cats, basically a duffle bag with mesh sides, which I took him out in last time, to go get Timmy's. He meowed about half the time. This time I tied him so he couldn't get any closer to me than the console, and he could sit in the front and the back at will. He spent the drive looking around. Girl at Timmy's kinda gave us a WTF? look :D. He seemed to enjoy it, only meowed as I slowed down to pull into the driveway at home.

It was his 3rd ride in the truck with me, the first was coming home, which was in the box that the shelter gave us, he meowed the entire time. We have a bag made for cats, basically a duffle bag with mesh sides, which I took him out in last time, to go get Timmy's. He meowed about half the time. This time I tied him so he couldn't get any closer to me than the console, and he could sit in the front and the back at will. He spent the drive looking around. Girl at Timmy's kinda gave us a WTF? look :D. He seemed to enjoy it, only meowed as I slowed down to pull into the driveway at home.

When ours was around I let him ride in the truck and he never came near me or my feet. But when he was a kitten he could crawl under the seats lol. It was funny. They always seem to just look out the window the whole time.

You should give him a ride in simons wd21 before it takes it's final ride...

That gives me hope. I'll have to ferry Poop to his new killing grounds eventually, not to mention the occasional trip to the vet. I'll try another dry run, but he isn't even leash friendly, so this will be interesting...

Like OMG...we got the same receivers...and I use little sheet metal disks to lift mine too...

:doh:

Those are the factory feet for spacing stackable stereo components. Unlike flat landers, I do not have the impulse desire to lift everything above levee height...

B

That gives me hope. I'll have to ferry Poop to his new killing grounds eventually, not to mention the occasional trip to the vet. I'll try another dry run, but he isn't even leash friendly, so this will be interesting...

:doh:

Those are the factory feet for spacing stackable stereo components. Unlike flat landers, I do not have the impulse desire to lift everything above levee height...

B

Oh,my are spacers,I got the reciver at a pawn shop along with a pair of new in the box bose speakers...my dad made the spacers so they wouldnt scrach the table/shelf that there on(the speakers have the same)I'm not a flat lander,there hasnt been a flood in 50 years that has come close to the house...

B

Yeah, I want to take him out from time to time so truck rides aren't a big ordeal, and they dont always = vet.

• 4 weeks later...

well, CJ is me n Doug's love (the B & W one). Cj's our fave, Smokey is #2, Tinkerbell goes Monday to my friends, and Mom likes Tank so he stays (he's so damn laid back lol)...... so sorry! :new576: however...... there will be more kittens by summer......

Oh, that's just baby fuzz then??

B

YUP, DEY HAZ DA BEBE FUZZ. they will all end up med coat.... like the rest of the kittehs like Brody n Nagala

Well, yesterday I was in Fresno and heard of a place 30 miles out of town, Cat Haven.

http://www.cathaven.com/

We went out and took a look. It is a pretty nice place and completely run by volunteers. Here are a few shots I took but I'll probably go into it deeper and with more photos.

Two brothers working together...

Cats158.jpg

Doesn't care what you think....

Cats167.jpg

Diva

Cats203.jpg

A beautiful Serval. I am considering a hybrid cat and the Serval mix is one of 3 I would choose.

And last,

Stupid tree is in my way!!

Cats314.jpg

B

• 2 weeks later...