Caturday Is Everyday

Precise1

Just fun to share...

This is Poop. She adopted us about 6 months ago but I first met her about 9 months ago when I was installing my body lift; she helped and we became friends. She used to live 4 houses down the street and still visits but won't stay there. I feel bad about it, but I didn't intentionally katnap. The cat knows when I come home and waits for the sound of my truck. At night if she is still out, I just whistle and she will usually come at a run if not on a roof or killing something. How do you not love that?? :shrug:

Anyway, she is about 1.5 years old, has a great interactive personality and is appreciated by all the neighbors. She is also fearless and insane. She stalks people walking dogs (40lbs and smaller is like bait), attacks trees and has charged a toddler in broad day light. Her claws are made by Ginsu and I fear them...

Here is Poop, letting some of the crazy shine on!!

DSC_0349.jpg

B

• Like 1

4 claw declaw and neuter/spay

I work @ a vet clinic and some cats scare the shiz outta me, so unexpectable, they can love you one minute then be leaping at you the next....just when you think its a cute kitty and its purrin, it FREAKS OUT!

It is purrrrrty though (pun!)

4 claw declaw and neuter/spay

I'm all for spay/neuter (publicly admitted-the blue ribbon magnet thing on the back of my truck is a spay-neuter support one) Declaw I am on the fence about for the simple fact it all depends on the doctor and way it's done at certian practices.

I'll get some pics of my dorks once they hold still long enough to get a non-blurry one.

Well, I have to say that she only goes off sometimes while playing agressively and only with me. She won't even play rough with my Fiance and has never actually attacked anyone, just stalks people and pets (corner lot)...

I think she is spayed but will reconfirm when I take her in to a vet for ear mites. I tried doing it, but the cat is NOT appreciative and I want to make sure nothing else is going on.

That is a 24" 4x4 the cat is killing, for perspective...

As for declawing, no. I will not do that to a cat and this one is out door all day long. Declawing a cat is like clipping the wings of a bird. Wrong, plain and simple.

B

Your situation...do NOT declaw please! Outdoor cats need their weapons of defence. My cats never leave the house (and 2 of them actually still are 4 wheel drive, and only bring them out on their scrathcing posts)

No worries Nunya. Like I said, I will not do that to a cat. If it is inconvenient for one to own a clawed creature, then do not own one. DO NOT modify it for your convenience!! P...

Ok, maybe we should leave this aspect alone as the whole point to the thread is to have fun with cats... :aok:

B

• Like 1

Great pic of Poop, B.

Here is the newest member of our family, Jynx. He's about 5-6 months old, we got him almost 4 weeks ago from the local shelter.

27273_483325860426_803960426_11209635_3820515_n.jpg

He's very playful and energetic, he'll do back flips for toys. He's also Ninja fast, zipping between your legs when you try to walk.

20257_475309345426_803960426_11167620_877204_n.jpg

He's been quite a handful. Trouble he's been into these days: Fell in the tub (while running water), fell in the toilet, got himself a blue nail polish mustache, pulled my tree over, dented the floor when he pulled down a potted plant.

His favourite places to be: On the counter, kitchen table & coffee table (also known as places he's not allowed). He likes to nap in our laps, or when we sleep right between us, or if it's too warm, on my head or neck (My allergies LOVE that!). He has also taken a liking to sitting on my head when I put my make up on in the morning. Don't mind my bad hair! LOL!

I have an album on FB dedicated to the trouble maker: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=381370&id=803960426&l=456bc5bb9b

Here are mine, a few years old though....

100_0490.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0356.jpg

100_0344.jpg

Your situation...do NOT declaw please! Outdoor cats need their weapons of defence. My cats never leave the house (and 2 of them actually still are 4 wheel drive, and only bring them out on their scrathcing posts)

I agree completely, I was speaking solely on cats with tempers that are indoors.

No worries Nunya. Like I said, I will not do that to a cat. If it is inconvenient for one to own a clawed creature, then do not own one. DO NOT modify it for your convenience!! P...

Now, I gotta agree but disagree, I agree not for your own convenience, but In my experience it was neccessary (my mom is a vet, surgeon, and acupuncturist)because we had rescued cats and dogs, long story short the male liked to fight with the older male and we had to remove his to stop injuries.

He's been quite a handful. Trouble he's been into these days: Fell in the tub (while running water), fell in the toilet, got himself a blue nail polish mustache, pulled my tree over, dented the floor when he pulled down a potted plant.

I've had one of ours sleeping in the 3rd from the top branch of the tree, as well as tip it over several times. Pee in the toaster, and pee in the coffee pot (both were disposed of afterwords, no worries)

Puppy, she's the not so bright dork...

8b8ee785.jpg

Pinto, she ain't seen too often, verry scared of about anythign that moves. sister of Puppy.

2d549deb.jpg

Both ferile rescues, couldn't seperate them due to Pinto's skitzyness.

Miss Kitty (actually just Kitty, She's a little orissy so she gets the Miss added on all the time). 10 or 11 years old IIRC, playfull as a kitten, VERRY affectionate. She purs and loves everyone, even vets... while being treated

704a5267.jpg

She was originally a rescue from an abusive home.

And finally my get away with murder baby. Sherbert.

f752d825.jpg

The feline version of me, trips down stairs(and flat surfaces) runs into walls, has a short atention span, is destructive(he don't mean to be, he just plays rough) and hasn't ever growled at anything.

My mom is almost a scarry cat lady, just not a loner and you can't smell any animals in her house (besides the rabbit I'm alergic to, he don't bother anyone else that ever goes in her house though). So yea, my cats are my kids, I been raised right when it comes to animals.

here is Kitty... he is an 18 1/2 lb longhair beast... he lives outside 90% of the time by choice...plays with raccons and is afraid of no dog.. dosnt even flinch of a strange dog runs up... i brought him here from jersey with me. He is laying next to my 35lb beagle here for comparison... he bites... :nono:

2272108330104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

i'll play.

spaz, a mans cat, sleepin with the xbox controllers.

74331528_l.jpg

bubba, who like's being pet like this, have yet to figure out why.

0306131504.jpg

bubba sleeping on top of his sister skampers

0804091423a.jpg

and as a response to the ninja kitty above...

meet pepsi

IMG_0039.jpg

and tinkerbell (check out them claws of DEATH!)

IMG_0045.jpg

• Like 2

That many loose cables laying around my house would be chewed up quick! My girlie cat likes to chew on any kind of cable or wire.

eh thats at my ex's place, didnt really care. she was a slob lol

here is Kitty... he is an 18 1/2 lb longhair beast... he lives outside 90% of the time by choice...plays with raccons and is afraid of no dog.. dosnt even flinch of a strange dog runs up... i brought him here from jersey with me. He is laying next to my 35lb beagle here for comparison... he bites... :nono:

2272108330104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

Reminds me of my uncles old cat Criter(later changed to Bear) but he was all black and thought nothing of attacking you leg for no reason and I mean attacking it hard...that mean sob had all claws,wieghed 20 pounds and had teeth nearly a inch and half long.He would fight with full grown 80 pound huskys...and he would start it,leaping at them from the stair case/table top and so on.Mean,mean cat...

Ok, I got rapid/continuous shot mode figured out this weekend, along with the highest res/raw data shots. Still playing with the camera and will for months, but here is my favorite shot so far. 100% pure distilled psychosis...

DSC_0542.jpg

RUN!!!

B

• Like 1