Caturday Is Everyday

Precise1

(I was trying to do an experiment with my post and my edit timed out so I must continue here, this was supposed to be in the first one but it got screwed up.)

th_20150813_155607_zpsr8s2cwqg.jpg

th_20150813_155542_zpsdjdksjuv.jpg

th_20150813_155536_zps1qo5szzd.jpg

th_20150813_131936_zpsnptna6ae.jpg

th_20150813_131923_zpsln7acltp.jpg

th_20150806_124618_zpsogufzodh.jpg

th_20150806_123235_zpszkxuep4n.jpg

th_20150806_123128_zps4wroln6o.jpg

Danger Cat is without a doubt one of the most dynamic, interesting little pet creatures I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Sometimes when he's being real sweet and cuddly i wonder if he remembers me finding him. He's so funny, He'll be really affectionate for like 15 minutes, and then there's a switch gets flipped in his brain and he starts trying to rip my arm apart and chew my hand off and he holds my hand in a tight firm grip in his fore paws and kicks and trys to "shred" with his rear feet, it's the damndest thing! That's my Danger :)

Danger? DANGER! :lol:

Yeah, sorry about that. The edit feature has a 10 minute timer on it IIRC; unfortunately it was done out of necessity due to... disruptions.

Danger looks big, healthy and happy, congrats to both of you! (I'm very glad you saved them and kept him)

Yeah, people who say that cats can't be trained, aren't loyal, etc have obviously never bonded with a cat. Of course, some are aloof and show disdain towards people, but they all have different personalities...

Ahh, yes, the old love-to-disembowel game! If you don't need medical treatment, they were just playing... :lol:

Poop will do the same thing, but sometimes follow up with stalking/attacking me if I turn my back. I literally have to back away slowly, facing him, and even then, he'll follow me at about 3' away, waiting for me to drop my guard. Thankfully this doesn't happen often.

That first picture is a great one BTW.

B

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, just dropping by to say I've sold my Pathfinder and probably will be buying a facelift Xterra here pretty soon for my wife, and then selling her Altima. Also felt like a little Danger Cat was in order, but seeing now I was the last one to post in this section like 9 months ago, it's kinda embarrassing! Get a little Danger lovin..we discovered recently that he has been raiding our parts bins and stealing little rubber grommets and opening the work bench drawer also and stealing from there. Lifted up the couch in the office and found his 6 month stash of everything we had been missing! Gotta love the Danger....

20160211_154236_zpsohxnimst.jpg

20160211_154130_zpsazy2adzf.jpg

Aww! He is giving you a courtesy mauling... He loves you!

Sorry to hear about the Pathy, but it happens. Don't be a stranger, and picts of Danger are always welcome.

(He's pretty much a salt and pepper version on my orange tabby) :aok:

B

• Like 1