drool drool

schickdog

Nice rig but insanely priced. They are about 20 miles from me I might go have a look. I got my SE for $1300 almost identical spec but with grey interior and 5spd, 170k on one owner and built in 87. So what, they detail it and slap another $3000 on it? Check these guys out on yelp, too.

dc057857b8.jpg

d27382097f.jpg

7b8f2e1ae3.jpg

Edited by joshellis

2 door??? TBI???

No thanks...

B

You just don't have a sence of adventure B... The red interior ain't THAT bad, of course I've stared at a red dashboard for plenty of years before having my Pathfinder and looked at the blue one in mine for a while before finishing the grey swap...

You just don't have a sence of adventure B... The red interior ain't THAT bad,

Yes, no adventure for me, ever, especially not in coupes...

DOH!! Red interior?!? I missed that!! Would someone please go get me a gallon of gasoline...

B

i hate odd colored interiors. I guess back then it was popular. I couldn't live with a red interior. I've always had grey or black. That's my preference.

It looks clean though. I dig that grill more than my 94's though.

Pathfinder in good shape $2500 tops; unless it has an SAS then I would pay more.

Have a 95 at a stealership here they want 4900 for (nuts)

After fixing all the rust (except a few surface spots) on my 95 I put it up for 3000 and had a few bites and even one guy wanted to buy it but I just couldn't sell her.