Grease Removal

ticker

Liquid Laundry Detergent works wonders for dirty greasy hands. I read about this a while back in a magazine and have had the opportunity to try it a few times and am always amazed at how well it works. Much better and faster than most hand cleaners. If this is common knowledge forgive me but I thought it was worth mentioning. Try it, you'll like it! :happy:

Liquid Laundry Detergent works wonders for dirty greasy hands. I read about this a while back in a magazine and have had the opportunity to try it a few times and am always amazed at how well it works. Much better and faster than most hand cleaners. If this is common knowledge forgive me but I thought it was worth mentioning. Try it, you'll like it! :happy:

I'll try that, cause i'm always gettin that crap on my hands.....dawn also works decently... :)

the main trick is to NOT get your hands wet until after you rubbed you favorite "detergent" and got all the grease loose. i also tend to wipe my hands first on a shop towel and apply the "detergent" the second time.. then i finally rinse. if you get them wet at first, none of the stuff above works as well.

laundry detergent seems to work better than dish soap in my experience and you only need a little bit. Less scrubbing with a brush required too. Rubbing it into dry hands is definitely a good point. I wonder if powdered laundry detergent would work better as it would be more abrasive??

Wait, wasn't there a hooti and the blowfishii???

That was Hootie, and he turned country and goes by his actual name...

Last time I said my way I got yelled at about it not being 'safe' or 'healthy'

Dawn dish soap with a dash or two of old coffee grounds. After brewing, dry the grounds out on an old newspaper so they don't decompose, and store them in a resealable container. I like using the plastic shaker cans that crushed red pepper comes in as a dispenser.