check out The Pathmaker II

pathmaker1

ok well the Pathmaker has died.....i spun a crank bearing on it and was going to rebuild the motor with performance parts and SC it when this fell into my lap.....

as she sat with a 1/5" BL and 33X12.5 with custom candy paint and stretched front fenders

pathy1.jpg

pathy2.jpg

installed my RC UCA's, SAW tbars cranked, JGC coils with 1"spacers, 1/2" BJ spacers, hoohaa CL, warn premies, rear sway GONE, still sittin on 33's

S6301809.jpg

S6301810.jpg

S6301812.jpg

S6301808.jpg

S6301807.jpg

she rubs the 33's a tiny bit in the rear so i will have to trim the fenders a bit. gonna throw my 34X10.5 SS LTB's on her hopefully this weekend. its a 1995 pathy, 114K miles, new auto tranny with less than 2K, ABSOLUTELY NO RUST, 4.6 LSD rear, power everything, no sunroof :(, smittybuilt step bars/rock sliders(untill they fall off). still need to fine tune my front tbars and install all my lights and electrical crap. i got one hell of a deal on the truck.....trading an AC duct system and equiptment and install in the sellers shop for a straight trade for the truck. bluebooked her as $4500 in good condition and my materials and labor come out MUCH LESS THAN THAT......I RULE!!!!!!

more pics to come of some serious wheelin. no guarantees on the paint job remaining as nice as it is now :tonguefinger:

Edited by pathmaker1

as she sat with a 1/5" BL and 33X12.5 with custom candy paint and stretched front fenders

What does 1/5" BL mean? (can't be one fith lol) how much BL and susp did it take for it to have those 33's on it?

nice score dude?

What does 1/5" BL mean? (can't be one fith lol) how much BL and susp did it take for it to have those 33's on it?

nice score dude?

sorry i meant 1.5" BL. thats the only lift he had with the 33's. the fenders are cut and the fronts are stretched out about 3". i got another 4" of SL on her and will have the 34's on her this weekend. they should fit but i may need to trim.

How much you want for it? :P

1 MILLION DOLLARS :tonguefinger:!!!!!!!

yea the paint job is really nice. there are a bunch of ghost skulls in the paint job too that were airbrushed on. ill try to get some pics of that. no guarantee the paint/body will stay nice for long.....i wheel HARD!!!!!

sorry i meant 1.5" BL. thats the only lift he had with the 33's. the fenders are cut and the fronts are stretched out about 3".

ah so we have seen a decent exeption to the 3+3=33 rule! the paint job is awesome good score man!

That's a real nice looking truck, smart colour too.

Could you please post some close ups of the front guards showing the trimming and stretching please.

Id also like to see how the nudge bar is attached.

Thanks.

thats what hammers and sawzalls are for... body lifts suck

HELL YEA!!!! i had 34's on my white pathy with no body lift on stock lego rims. just trimmed about 2" of fender. no rubbing issues at all.

im gonna leave this BL on b/c i dont feel like taking it off and i can deal with 1.5". i personally would never buy or install a BL on any of my rigs.

the bull bar is tack welded on the bumper and frame(cheap and ugly)......but its coming off this weekend and im putting my MANIK guard on that bolts to the frame with 4 bolts.

ill get some better pics of the fenders this weekend.

Looks good, color is not my flavor(I personally HATE burnt orange, reminds me of metallic rust), the stripe helps tone it down for me. They the Fabtech fenders by chance? Was looking into them when I was redoeing my Hardbody years back but couldn't stand the bedsides so I scratched the idea. That and I think you could only get fiberglass, and that was NOT goeing to happen. Be real cool if you could figure a way to bulge the quarters out to match, more room as well as front and rear matching.

• 8 months later...

well i guess ill update this now. put my 34's on and the PML. so it has a 1.5" BL and about a 4" PML with coil spacers in the rear and 1/2" balljoint spacers up front. HOOHAA CL and calmini IAB. Warn premium hubs.

some wheelin last december in the pocono's of PA:

828030-R1-19-15A.jpg

828030-R1-22-18A.jpg

poser shot on my buddys 37" iroc

S7300038.jpg

installing my new(to me) custom made winch bumper with milemarker 8K winch

S7300173.jpg

S7300198.jpg

S7300199.jpg

S7300202.jpg

Tinsleymill004.jpg

Tinsleymill013.jpg

Tinsleymill049.jpg

the bumper and winch is Richards from NC(frontier2k1 on other boards) old bumper that was on his sased pathy. its beef as hell. got to use the winch a couple times last weekend as well as beat it hard on some rocks......didnt phase it!!

just got some synthetic rope and aluminum fairlead that will be installed this weekend.

so thats how she sits now. i may SAS it the end of the year with leafs and waggy axles and 35's.....nothin too crazy since its my DD.

Edited by pathmaker1

oh yea its got a good amount of body damage and missing paint. i broke out the rear passenger window last weekend on a tree. the passenger mirror is held on by duct tape and the front door handles have been removed on accident......... rear bumper has some dings and dents. but it still looks good, kinda :)

Niiiiiccceee.... That's not body or paint damage. It's battle scars! Wear 'em with pride!

ya i really could care less about body damage. its the drive train i worry about. driving home 3H from the trail with a broken window is kinda noisy though but still quieter than my tires. gonna patch the window with some sheet metal this weekend and spray bomb it black.....should look like a really tinted window :itsallgood: