Penetrating Oils

Roost

What have you used, that you would say, is the best P oil that you have used

I am using PB Blaster and this stuff seems to kick some serious rusted arse.

Semper Fi

that's really the only one that's worth anything.. the liquid wrench is decent.. you know.. you still got wd40 but neither come even close to PBlaster

deep creep by seafoam works well. It was able to loosen up an old oxygen sensor so i could remove and replace it.

I was able to get my O2 sensor off with the "Blue Wrench". Didn't come out well, though. :blush:

PB Blaster, Kroil works well but is hard to find and SeaFoam's Dep Creep. When all that fails a small shape charge. k9sar, I think you can buy Blaster by the gallon or half-gallon and put it in a mister bottle if you don't like aersols.

• 3 weeks later...

A new trick I just used and it worked. Heated up the metal around the bolt with a propane torch. Then hit it with the PB blaster, reheated and then turned the bolt out with vise grips. It was on the exhaust system that had not be touched in over 12 years.

A new trick I just used and it worked. Heated up the metal around the bolt with a propane torch. Then hit it with the PB blaster, reheated and then turned the bolt out with vise grips. It was on the exhaust system that had not be touched in over 12 years.

Another good trick, hit the bolt with some candle wax while it is hot. The wax will melt into the threads making it nice and smooth.

For cold work I've used Thrust and PB, both work great.