Paris Hilton

Precise1

I normally wouldn't even talk about this, but this is just too grand of an example of how rich and privilaged think they are above common law.

Not only does she whine about her sentence, she promptly blames someone else. She is so stupid, she never bothered to check out the laws.

First off, she never got a DUI, which by CA law with a BAL of .08, any of us would have.

Then she gets popped TWICE for driving on a suspended, for which any of us would extend the suspension by 1+ years and has the balls to believe "that police officers who had stopped her must be mistaken." OMFG !! 45 days isn't enough.

To top it all off, she is soo rich that she could pay for a car and driver for a few months and never notice it financially.

I hope next time she gets in a solo crash and pushed her precious face through the windshield; I'm sure she is too stupid to wear a seat belt. After all, she'd just try to sue the laws of physics for applying to her.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070507/ts_al...on_070507161053

B

i dunno maybe putting her face through a windshield might make her better looking. she should sue her parents for making her look like that. the nasty little troll.

Edited by aries247

i dunno maybe putting her face through a windshield might make her better looking. she should sue her parents for making her look like that. the nasty little troll.

:clap::owned: awesome.... lmfao

I normally wouldn't even talk about this, but this is just too grand of an example of how rich and privilaged think they are above common law.

Not only does she whine about her sentence, she promptly blames someone else. She is so stupid, she never bothered to check out the laws.

First off, she never got a DUI, which by CA law with a BAL of .08, any of us would have.

Then she gets popped TWICE for driving on a suspended, for which any of us would extend the suspension by 1+ years and has the balls to believe "that police officers who had stopped her must be mistaken." OMFG !! 45 days isn't enough.

To top it all off, she is soo rich that she could pay for a car and driver for a few months and never notice it financially.

I hope next time she gets in a solo crash and pushed her precious face through the windshield; I'm sure she is too stupid to wear a seat belt. After all, she'd just try to sue the laws of physics for applying to her.

B

second that ; sans violence

I had to add to this...heard something this morning on the Today Show along the lines of her friend asking Gov. Schwarzenegger to keep her out of prison. A 2 second :googleit: revealed THIS incitefull line regarding the pig-faced prom queen:

Hilton's fans began sending messages of support as news of the jail term spread. One fan, Joshua Capone, wrote to California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger asking him to intervene and keep Hilton out of jail.

"She provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives," Capone wrote in a letter to Schwarzenegger posted online on Hilton's myspace page.

Hilton quickly responded on her myspace page.

"I just want to thank Joshua so much for his kind words of love and support. God Bless. Love Paris."

taken from here:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/...jectid=10438274

I've never been able to stand this princess, but this pretty much seals the deal on me doubting that everyone has a purpose on this earth. It should be illegal for her to pro-create :unsure:

She's not even terribly decorative. :shrug:

I don't understand why someone who's contributed nothing, and has absolutely no talents, is considered a star. I mean, sure, there are actors out there who don't have much talent. But seriously.......what does she contribute? At least Anna Nicole did SOMETHING to gain fame.

Err, she paid to look like that... what you see is not even close to what nature intended!

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005189.html

Edited by mws

Yeesh mws, it's quite an improvement. No wonder she is so smug about her 'looks', she knows what they cost...

LMAO at the request to Arnie to pardon her. Thats even more stupid than I expect from most people...

Ok, so I don't wish her ill or a windshield/face application, but she does disgust me (in general). The stupid 'life is soooooo unfair' attitude just makes me want to get busy with the cattle prod. Damn, there I go again!!!

At least the home make over guy had the decency to say something like 'Damn, I screwed up. Sorry. I'm glad no one else was hurt or involved. Please sponsors, don't pull the funding'. I can respect that to some degree...

B

B

AMEN :beer:

At least the home make over guy had the decency to say something like 'Damn, I screwed up. Sorry. I'm glad no one else was hurt or involved. Please sponsors, don't pull the funding'. I can respect that to some degree...

I just heard about that one myself last night. I wasn't aware that he released an apology (for being in a position like his, that's the LEAST he should be doing!)

*sigh* so many great Hollywood minds, so little brain power... :FartExplode-vi:

Paris Hilton Autopsy Picture!

Here first on NPORA!!!!

hilton-cp-2929215.jpg

Link to the gruesome details: PH Autopsy Link

"Controversial sculptor unveils latest work: Hilton as corpse

Last Updated: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 | 4:10 PM ET

CBC Arts

The provocative artist who created a sexy bust of Hillary Clinton and a nude sculpture of pop star Britney Spears giving birth has set his sights on another celebrity: Paris Hilton.

The opening reception for Paris Hilton Autopsy, the newest work from sculptor Daniel Edwards, is scheduled for Capla Kesting Fine Arts in New York on Friday.

The infamous hotel heiress and her recent brushes with the law reportedly inspired the artist's new piece.

The sculpture depicts Hilton as a nude cadaver wearing a tiara, lying on her back with her legs splayed. The figure clutches a cellphone in one hand and a champagne coupe in the other.

A small sculpture of Hilton's chihuahua, also wearing a tiara, is depicted alongside."

My Buddy at work got DUI he can only drive two hours a day. The hour b4 work and after. If he is on a street not enroute to work it is a violation and goes to jail to serve remainder of sentence. He also had rent a machine to attached to his ignition. He has to blow clean in a tester for the truck to start. He said with lawyer fees it's cost him 6 grand.

I'm sure she paid more than that just in attorney fees, it's nice to see high society get a taste of what it's like not to always have priviledge. Bonehead shoulda hired a driver.

Bonehead shoulda hired a driver.

Yep, thats 1/2 my point. But I'm sure she paid FAR more than $6k for the shyster, all for nothing. The $ could have gone for a driver in the first place, but then what do you expect from a never worked a day in her life billionairess or whatever...

Paris Hilton's pardon plea to California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has been laughed out of his office.

The hotel heiress appealed to her fans to sign a petition after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving with a suspended licence and sent it to the actor-turned-politician.

But calls to Arnie's office inquiring about the petition were met with mockery.

Yee haw!!! I love Arnie... as the Terminator and other roles... I knew this would never fly, I couldn't see him sympathising with her in any matter. Was this the sound of the laughter? :laugh:

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

Whats a nice Austrian boy to do at a time like this??

B

post-819-1178765851.jpg

I thought this was her in real life?....She has that look on her face all the time, She's got that small dog, and she's on her back.......you can see how I got confused.

hilton-cp-2929215.jpg

I saw some doco on a race like the gumball that she was waving a flag at. These 2 guy's go up to her and say "Hi we were wondering if you'd like to come across country with us"......."I'm john and this is steve, what's your name?" :lol::lol::lol:

My Buddy at work got DUI he can only drive two hours a day. The hour b4 work and after. If he is on a street not enroute to work it is a violation and goes to jail to serve remainder of sentence. He also had rent a machine to attached to his ignition. He has to blow clean in a tester for the truck to start. He said with lawyer fees it's cost him 6 grand.

I'm sure she paid more than that just in attorney fees, it's nice to see high society get a taste of what it's like not to always have priviledge. Bonehead shoulda hired a driver.

Cost sounds about right to me. I also had a freind who had to get the interlock system installed in his truck. though he was allowed to drive whenever he wanted to... well, when ever the damned machine would let him. Those thigns suck he had so much trouble with it. And although I personally knew he was clean (we carpooled), the installing company would always try and say he was drunk.