Its time to say "Adios"

Mr. Pickles

Its time. After a bunch of blood and sweat, I've reached a wall and decided to see what's on the other side. Today we traded the Pathy in on a nice '05 Rubicon Jeep. I know what you're gonna say, but its a capable rig with tons of support. The first thing I did was come home and sign up for Pacific Northwest Jeep Association (PNWjeep.com). Hopefully they'll be as friendly as everyone here. Cya around! WAVEY

Its time. After a bunch of blood and sweat, I've reached a wall and decided to see what's on the other side. Today we traded the Pathy in on a nice '05 Rubicon Jeep. I know what you're gonna say, but its a capable rig with tons of support. The first thing I did was come home and sign up for Pacific Northwest Jeep Association (PNWjeep.com). Hopefully they'll be as friendly as everyone here. Cya around! WAVEY

Yeah...uh huh...and I traded my R50 for a WD21... :lol::lol:

Here is Western Canada, they are having a great deal on the X-Trail, so I traded my R50 in on one of these :hide: :

5_xt_gal_med02.jpg

They are $6,000 off MSRP right now and they gave me a great trade in allowance of the Pathy.

Now I just need Runnerman to do me a set of skids and I will be good to go :cool2:

I will stick around anyway for the fun here.

hahaha... there's not fooling (most of) you guys, you know better. :lol:

1-3.jpg

Jim pulled this on us back during the first year of the boards. People were like WTF?!?!? Alright then, carry on people. :D

that's not funny though.. this is kinda pissy.

Pissy? I was just trying to get people thinking about what day it is. (April fools day) I just didn't want to ruin it for Pickles so quickly.

Damn, I almost believed you :o

Guess my brain is not fully functioning yet :lol: