Hit and run driver gets pwned!

DryBear

That was awesome. Except I clicked on a linky that told what happened to the driver and I got the shock of my life :eek: pssd

For those of us too lazy to hunt, what happened?

Nice to see that the a-hole should get busted. I doubt it has happened yet as that was posted last night. :shrug:

Almost every morning I hear of a hit and run LOCALLY on the radio. WTF is wrong with people? Last week was one involving a pedestrian... :blink:

"Oops, clipped him. Damn, going to be late for work. I'll just stop to see if he's still there, on the way home..."

B

I got to own a guy today. I was coming home from work (I only live 10 min and 3 exits away) and this guy comes down an onramp across both lanes toward my passenger fender. I hammered the brakes and kinda skidded and wiggled down from speed, and this guy went by and onto the shoulder almost to the grass, then back and crossed the lane and into the first (right) lane again before recovering to the left. I followed the car and called the police to report an apparent DUI and actually got to help coordinate the stop. The 911 operator was on the phone from that point for a couple miles, asking for directions. We got off the highway, came to a side street, and an officer was there and posing, acting like they were turning just in case the car went either way. They turned into my neighborhood and the officer immediately pulled the car over. I went home but had my phone in case they wanted me. Not sure what happened, but it was kinda cool that the local cops were on the ball for once, ready to help out. Get that drunk bastard off the road! :aok: *sips drink from the confines of home*

Nice Mr P! :clap:

I'm glad you saw him in time. I've almost been hit a few times recently by people pulling the most stupid manuvers. Of course, I want them to hit me but I can't seem to stop trying to avoid them. :unsure:

B