What did your Pathy get for X-mas?

Smithk

:sniff: i don't think my pathy's got anything..... mini got another tank of gas and a good wash and clean today.... and king got sympathy at being on the sick n injured list :sniff:

Ha, my mom told me afterwords she couldn't figure out how to wrap up tires, and when my current ones become undrivable they will get me them as a delayed X-mas present. :shrug:

Edited by Smithk

B&M plate and bar AT cooler.  Just put it in christmas eve, cant believe how much of a difference it has made!

Im assuming you have a temp gauge too? if not, what difference are you talking about?

and to stick with the theme, the trail boss has now turned revovery vehical!!!! thats right, 9500lbs winch -bounce- -bounce- -bounce- -bounce- best christmas I(or my pathy) have ever had. :D

*heads out to grage to do install* P...

Mine got a dent on the right front guard and a crack in the park light.

1st damage I gave her :lol:. She did get flattered though when we were out at the river some guy came up and said "What's under the bonnet of that thing? :D She went all red :lol:

I don't have a Pathy (yet) but my HB got a ton of gifts this year (new engine, lift, 33s, etc) so wasn't needing anything for Christmas. However, I gave it a couple character marks while learning to drive with a LockRight on ice (the lr was the Turkey Day present). It now has a pushed in excab panel, and a really cool scrape/dent on the door, both on the passenger side. It doesn't like the excab panel dent so I'll push that out, but the scrape on the door is like a really cool scar...and it wears it with pride...so I'll leave it. I'm contemplating getting the HB some presents in the new year, but 06 was a DAMN good year for it, so it can wait.