The Official Paste Game

vengeful

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!  You are winners in the drawing for the Friday, August 25, Eagles vs. Steelers Preseason Tickets, which entitles you to two seats in Red Zone Suite 91 at Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA.  The game starts at 8:00 pm and you will be able to access the suite at approximately 6:00 pm where food and beverages will be available for you.

-bounce-

I have had a few requests on my starter fix that has been working flawlessly for over 18 months. I know a couple others that have done the same thing and have been happy with it as well, so I am posting a quick writeup and little diagram for it. Sorry, I am not much of an artist expecially with paint, but it should get the info across. This fix should also work with the HB's that have an automatic trans also.

I used a common aux light relay that I bought for about $5 at my local autoparts store. I found that there is a connector in the stock switch wiring near the bottom of the battery. The other wire in the connector is for the oil pressure switch so needs to be kept connected. I simply took the starter wires out of the connector and ran them to my relay. The color for the starter wire was black with a pink(or was it purple?)stripe, it is also quite thick. the yellow with blue is the oil pressure wire. I connected the starter wire that goes down to the motor to terminal #87 on the relay. The one that comes out of the harness went to #86. #85 went to ground and I used a 10 ga wire to go from #30 to the positive terminal of the battery. Simple project that cost less than $10 and took about 1/2 hour total to do. Since then, I have not suffered from the dreaded 'click' when I turned the key. The only times it hasen't worked has been when the battery was dead or the alarm has been set off.

• 1 year later...

Rated 3.1 out of 5.0

24 reviews The Bucket List

1hr 37min - Rated PG-13 - Action/Adventure/Drama - Trailer - IMDb

12:00 2:05 4:10 6:55 9:10

Rated 2.6 out of 5.0

15 reviews Untraceable

yeah, i'm goin to the movies today. *sigh*

<Paste>Well I fell into prison about a quarter till three

Where I found in my cell a glass waiting for me

So I filled what was empty and I pulled up a stool

But he stood in the corner, the old devil wouldn't move

He said, "You drink when you're lonely." No I drink when I want!

He said, "You'll never be sober." Sure. Why would I want that?

I only drink to be merry but unfortunately

I'm in the wrong prison cell and the wrong company </Paste>

What is Winter-een-mas?

Winter-een-mas is a holiday of sorts. More specifically, it is a celebration of video games and the people that play them. Video games allow us to do things, go places, see stuff, that we couldn't do in real life. They can be an escape from reality, a release after a long day, a fun activity with friends, or just an enjoyable way to pass time. They give us a lot of entertainment. So why shouldn't they be celebrated?

When exactly is Winter-een-mas?

Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st. The entire month of January constitutes the Winter-een-mas season, very similar to the "christmas season", where people begin to gear up for the holiday, and get into the spirit of things.

Celebrate Winter-een-mas!

Up for sale, Borland C++ version 5 for PC's. I bought this while taking classes at NMSU (education discount) and never even opened it. Includes extras (web stuff) but I just didn't write them down. Local sale or I can mail it if you cover the postage. *** price lowered. *** *it's a steal at this price. Still shrinkwrapped*

I was updating a for-sale posting at work

Well, first thing to realize is that the FP7 and the S2 are years (maybe decades?) apart.

That being said however, I love my Atlas FP7's. They are good runners, quite but are a bit light so do not pull that well. That can be fixed by adding some extra weight.

The front windows need a bit of work to look right, but at least its just making them bigger/getting the shape right.

When the FP's and the GP 38, GP 40 and SD 24 and SD35 where on the market, lots of people where taking the drives out of them and putting them under others shells, like Athearn. That’s how good they were in the 70's.

Of course, the InterMountain FP is supposed to be quite a bit better but I am not complaining.

A post into another forum that doe snot have a spell check that works with Firefox, so I compose somewhere else and paste.