beavis0076

Dogs on board??  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ride with dogs?

• Yes!!
    • No.
    • Only if she pays for the gas and booze

Do you have a dog onboard?

Mine is a Beagle/Brendle Pit mix..... more like a tall brendle beagle.....old and %#%^...Smelly as hell..... pain in the %##% ..............little%@%........ couldn't live without him' :deadhorse:

2958364950104806154wVROxY_th.jpg

Edited by beavis0076

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good timing!!!!!!

Our charlee girl is a black lab, she is 8 weeks young in that pic, she's now 11 weeks

3297050344_6cdcd008f1_m.jpg

Hope she will be a good pal for when i go fishing :friday:

Edited by filthyphil

Thanks B for the poll fix! :aok: I myself bought the pathfinder for my dog............. this is his car. he likes to ride with his head out the window........but he wants a lift kit to smell stuff better..... he alwase costs me $$$ :deadhorse:

Edited by beavis0076

We got a Boxer a couple of weeks ago. He will ride with me pretty much everywhere. The only time I won't take him is when I plan on doing a little rough wheeling. Wouldn't want him bouncing off of the roof, floor, roof, floor, seats, windows.... On canoe and camping trips, he's there though.

Edited by silverlion

Rarely. I'd love to take my dog with my more often, but he's about as neurotic as a dog can be. One of the many things he's afraid of is riding in a car. When I do bring him with me, he sort of enjoys it, but he spends the entire time laying on the floor shaking.

That's a No here... :shrug:

B

(poll created. Vote even if you have posted already.)

Need to add soon...I useta have a ride along but my pathy wasnt working but she'd "help" me work on the truck and would only jump in my car with me and no1 else...now since me and the ex are split i havent seen her in 5 months (to actually play with her) but the last time i saw her was about a month ago and she was in the back seat of the ex's new car and as soon as she saw me she wound up with paws on the dash watching me as they drove by

but here's the old partner in crime...(in about 2 month's i'll be getting a smooth coat border collie and she'll be named Dixie)

DSCN2698.jpg

When I had my dog, Nikki, she came with me just about wherever I went...besides school. Lab/Corder Collie mix.

She sure did a number on the leather back seats of my old Explorer...

Man I miss that dog, I think I'm gonna go cry now. Thanks.

My step mom wanted me to take her dog to the vet for a check up a while back. The stupid piece of sh!t puked all over my back seat. First and last time that worthless thing will ever be in my truck.

:coffee!: Sure as hang do travel with dogs last time we took the Terrano out we had 10 dogs (9 Longcoat Chihuahuas n 1 Affenpinser) in the cab with us and six in the tralier(Alaskan Malamutes) so i guess you could say we do lol.

Have a look at these sites n u can see them.

http://longnitedogs.zoomshare.com/

http://www.longnitechihuahuas.zoomshare.com/ :itsallgood:

Edited by long

My huskie/malmutt mix jessa comes wheeling with me.I started doing it since here sister died about a month ago and shes seemed really depressed.Now she climbes in with out being told.I just pull over by where shes chained up(to lazzy to build a kennal but she does have a house) and she hopes right in.

i have a boston terrier that rides with me all the time. and when someone else is ridinig with me he'll sit on their lap cause he always rides shotgun B)

I wanted to get a boston, but the only place I could find one here was in Queensland and they wanted $1400 for one, I couldnt justify that for a family pet.

• 1 month later...
mine if Full of Alaskan Malamutes. Just say "load up" and get out of the way. I can relate to the hair thing. With my dogs there oare only two seasons: hair and mud (and usually some combination of both)

i have an alaskan malamute/ yellow lab. he's all white and somehow ended up 30 pounds bigger than both of the breeds. he never lets me drive anywhere without lettin him in

• 2 weeks later...

Two for me...

1. 7yr old Yellow Lab / Pit Mix

2. 3yr old German Short Hair / Pit Mix (you have never met a crazier, more energetic dog)

They are our children so they go everywhere!!