Post your first car pics

navygz19

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

93 ford taurus..

i did as much as i could do it... lol.

400 bucks in my exhaust, intake, etc etc.. i miss the old car. i totalled it. i wasn't paying attention and slammed on the brakes and went up under the other cars bumper going 65 -thnkboutit-

post-25-1139691893.jpg

Am I the only one with an actual picture of their first car? :confused:

no scanner. But, my 'quest was almost identical. No side exhaust, mine had tinted windows, was lower, and had polished wheels, but other than that, same color, etc.

I want to buy another one.....they've become dirt cheap these days

Edited by lowrider

Am I the only one with an actual picture of their first car? :confused:

what am I -- chopped liver?

alright - a couple more pics:

HPIM2443.jpg

and who invited the maz-duh to the Xterra mod day?

HPIM2439.jpg

• 2 years later...
Am I the only one with an actual picture of their first car?

Almost... I don't believe I ever took a picture of my first car. :shrug:

and who invited the maz-duh to the Xterra mod day?

Wow, people living in track barns... :D

what am I -- chopped liver?

You know who else said that...

Heather_Posing_Bikini_Purple_Tub_v4.jpg

Well, ok then...

Ok, I'll play... If you are over 40 and have been pulled over, you know my first car. It was a privately owned unit though...

1977 Plymouth Fury Salon 4 door. 360CI V8, 700CFM spread bore carb, 727 Torqueflight auto tranny, pale (paste) yellow. Nickname: the rolling sofa...

Seated 6 comfortably (belts for all), immune to weather conditions, road conditions and traffic. 185HP, 380FT/LB torque and could achieve 20+ mpg if you didn't open the carb's secondarys. Then it went down to 12ish... The joke (that was actually a fact) was that if the RS couldn't beat it off the line or out run it, it could run it off the road... Good car for a teenager, I miss it and the roomy back seat. But then the Pathy has more room... :D

ch190.jpg

The Fury was one of the best-loved (by patrolmen) police cars of all time, though it was the later B-body, R-body, and M-body cars that were immortalized on TV as the “typical squad car.” The New York City police department standardized on Plymouths after the real-life chase that was portrayed in The French Connection, where the detective's own car stayed in one piece while the criminal's disintegrated, so the Fury became ubiquitous in the city...until the Gran Fury and Diplomat replaced it.

B

Nice 'teg, Fueler. The wheels go well with the paint. :aok:

Here's my first vehicle, '93 Blazer 4x4, purchased Feb. '07 with 73,000 original km. :happy:

Was hoping to make it into a serious rig.

DSC05926.jpg

DSC05928.jpg

DSC05929.jpg

...And about a week after I rolled it on the frozen highway in Jan. '08. :(

writeoff_01.jpg

writeoff_02.jpg

Edited by tekazgtr1984

My First - 92 Pathfinder SE... I was so excited when i got that truck... I paid 1500 and mom and dad paid 700... deal was, i paid 2/3rds, they paid 1/3... loved that truck to death... literally... my dumbass decided to change the tranny filter, and didnt tighten the bolts down... it leaked all the fluid out, and i drove it at 90miles an hour down I-5 without realizing it. :headwall:

558215734_l.jpg

My second, sold to get my third

IMG00070-1.jpg

My third

V

My First - 92 Pathfinder SE... I was so excited when i got that truck... I paid 1500 and mom and dad paid 700... deal was, i paid 2/3rds, they paid 1/3... loved that truck to death... literally... my dumbass decided to change the tranny filter, and didnt tighten the bolts down... it leaked all the fluid out, and i drove it at 90miles an hour down I-5 without realizing it. :headwall:

558215734_l.jpg

My second, sold to get my third

IMG00070-1.jpg

Ohh hope you tranny is ok now

Is very cool I love those rims same as mine Is impossible have a pathy and not be in love with her !!!

:wub:

• 5 months later...

My first car: 2001 Sentra XE Auto with '04 SE-R rims

DSCF0001.jpg

Then some chick pulled out in front of me and I wacked her big time!

DSCF0038.jpg

My current Pathy wasn't my next car, it's just a dailer driver to preserve my Acura.

Edited by jpawela

Have a look at this beauty..1982 dodge aries. I was 18 and 400$ got me this piece of crap that I kept 1.5 year before baking the head gasket to the head after my radiator blew and just decided not to stop until I get home.... Well I got home, but some strange white smoke was coming out from the tale pipe..hahaha.. Still sold it for 150 .... Never took the subway from that moment on.... My freedom started with this :-)

85-89_Dodge_Aries_sedan.jpg

Edited by fleurys

Ahh. the old Aries American-K(or jsut Aries or K-car). Still want to put the driveline from a SR4 or whatever the glorified Neons are called in a woodgrain wagon...

I got my first car when I was 16 and tada it was a path! But then read this forum one day on spare in highschool and went out and looked at the frame and cried. It is still around and waiting to be fixed

n510114232_129216_847.jpg

I drove one of these for 8 months before I got my new path. It is my grandparents spare car.

120620070950.jpg

Edited by adamzan

My first car is no longer manufactured and they're actually thinking about closing the factory it was made in.

2000 Chevy Prizm. No options. None, nada, nothing. There was a "Rear Defroster" but I think that was only because either Ohio law required it or no one in Ohio would buy a car without it. No cassette deck. No CD player. No brakes or tires either. It spun out after a few millimeters of rain and crashed into a ditch - 3 weeks after I got it. Cost $5k to fix. Insurance paid, but it was ironic because the car was $13k new. I had to change radio stations manually. It was very irritating because every few miles I'd lose a station and have to furiously turn the dial to find another one.

Ironically, while it was being fixed, I also lost my job. Had no money (broke new grad). So I ended up spending a week sleeping in a rental SUV. Good times! Come a long way since then, thank God!