Gifts: Cool gadgets

ILoveMyPatty

So, now that the 25th has come and gone... (almost) I will ask if anyone recieved any cool gadgets.

I'll start by saying I got some pretty cool stuff... I guess that happens when you're in your teens, with a vehicle you obsess about.

ACDelco Portable Power Center with Inverter (Freakin cool! 260PSI air compressor! Sweeet! Now I can air my tires down out in the bush) :D

http://www.midwayautosupply.com/detailedpr...ption.asp?14391

68 piece car survival kit (Parents want their kids to be safe) :)

Vent mounted cup holder (Minus one project for this winter B) )

Inside/Outside thermometer/clock

Sunvisor CD case

So yeah, anyone else get cool little gadgets for their Pathy?

I got a LED Flashlite with a set of Red Flashing LED's at the bottom -- not much I know, but its going to find a home in the truck. :blink:

But on the upside as soon as the post-xmas crowds thin out I'm going to go pick up an air compressor with all the sears gift cards I got :aok:

I got new shocks for the liftgate and the rear window, not a "cool" gift but beats the hell outta holdin the thing up with my arm or havin it hit me in the head ;)

:lol: yeah I got tired of that a while back and finally broke down and bought some for the gate... but not before I found a "decent" price on them lol

$175 shipped to the door which sux cuz when I pricced em back in the summer I coulda gotem for like $130, I told the guy I had a bud in SOCAL that had them shipped for $130 (Mr P was it?) but he said they have a new comp system so there's no really talkin em down anymore :( ; anyway at least thery're on their way, now just gotta get new ball joints, new shocks, and possibly new torsion bars , gettin closer everday :beer:

I got...

Alpine CDA-9855 head unit

Alpine KCA-420i iPod controller

Pneumatic chair for the garage (COOOOL!!!)

Money to buy the regulator for my OBA

Non Pathy Related stuff:

Nice leather jacket

and a few CDs that I'll probably never listen to.

$175 shipped to the door which sux cuz when I pricced em back in the summer I coulda gotem for like $130, I told the guy I had a bud in SOCAL that had them shipped for $130 (Mr P was it?) but he said they have a new comp system so there's no really talkin em down anymore :( ; anyway at least thery're on their way, now just gotta get new ball joints, new shocks, and possibly new torsion bars , gettin closer everday :beer:

Yowza. Yeah, I was one of the guys that got them for like $130 shipped, although I ended up having to get a 2nd shipment for $10 more with the bushing. Why would a guy actually want the bushings or want to install the UCA's anyways??? -thnkboutit- Oh, and I'm in western Washington vs. Cali, although I'm from San Diego and can be found there often. Anyways, all in all, they are great and that should still be a decent price, and they are pretty straight forward to install.

Oh, and as for gifts... lots of fun stuff, but nothing for the truck. My bday was only 3 weeks ago, and I scored a locker (actually a "honey, can I buy this for my birthday? :) ) and she got me an air compressor. Soon though...

I got some of those seatbelt pad things(NISMO),

Some Bright ass headlights

40 feet of tow rope

and my sister got me somthing, but its not here yet. but it is for the truck!

And kinda for the truck-and a plung router, and that-thing-I-cant-think-of-the-name-now, that cuts circles- all for making my subboxes. FINALLY im not cutting holes for subs in wood by a jig saw...

pathy got a few presents:

- new wiper blades

- a cool lighter socket flashlight >>clicky here

- sunvisor organizer

- new stereo - panasonic CD/MP3 Player (I think the tapedeck embarrased the hubby) B)

- haynes manual

oh, and that Xterra thing got a snorkel.

Edited by Pezzy

I got my 3 inch lift installed,

some cool lighted pedals{ not over done but just a thin red flame}

Tomorrow i get new left tie rod assembly, a realignment and hopefully some better rims{ something with more of a dish to them}

non pathy stuff were golf books, baggies and a dremel which will be used on some pathy stuff.

Oh boy I got a bunch of cool stuff.

For the pathfinder I got a 151 peice mechanics tool set, some metric wrenchs to supplement those supplied in the kit, and a promise of more standard size wrenches once they're in stock. I also got a tire for my spare (a nice Dunlop AT not the AT revo though).

Not for the pathy but also cool: Gran Turismo 4, iPod nano, pants shirts jacket, DVDs: Kill Bill Vols 1 and 2, Sin City, and Devils Regects. CD's: Flogging Molly "Drunken Lullabies", Op. Ivy, and Superjoint Ritual "A lethal dose of american hatred".

And as a gift to myself and the whole family fast internet! WOOHOO!

nissandoms, Reverse going out is usually fatal for the pathfinder transmission. There is a chance that it just needs a really good tran fluid purge and change, but unlikely. Its more likely that your transmission needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Take it to your local auto tranny shop and see what they tell you they will be able to tell better than us. Sorry about you losing reverse! :sniff: