How many NPORA member have you met IRL?

MaritimeMan

How many NPORA members have you met in person?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many NPORA members have you met in person?

• 6+

Just you MM, Slick and I haven't figured it out, although I was in her town a month ago. If I move to the PNW I'm sure there will be a few more...

I fixed the one you missed 88... ;)

You were my first, do you feel all special now? You should

That's just so wrong !!

B

Ok after looking through profiles here I have to ask...

Ryan, in your original posting were you asking about actual NPORA Members or just Forum Members?

Because if were talking just forum members, I have met one… although he has not been active on this board (joined, never posted) he has been active on others.

Of the actual NPORA Members I have met none, missed my chance yesterday.

When I voted I assumed you were talking about NPORA Members. Was I wrong, or do people just need to do as Jim asked day's ago and update their forum profiles?

If you didn't want to work at that school you should have got on the footbal team.

And if I did that, I could probably commit some crimes and get away with that too. ..

NPORA or forum members is what I ment. I mean, heck weather we're actual members of NPORA yet or not, if you post here on the forums, have you personaly met some one from these ranks. I think it's pretty safe to say every NPORA members has a handle here on the forum, but not every forum member is in NPORA, ya follow?

NPORA or forum members is what I ment. I mean, heck weather we're actual members of NPORA yet or not, if you post here on the forums, have you personaly met some one from these ranks. I think it's pretty safe to say every NPORA members has a handle here on the forum, but not every forum member is in NPORA, ya follow?

Yep, just checking ;)