What's your drink of choice?

DJ Dank

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i've been getting down with the czech beers now. Staropramen, Kozel, Radegast is really good too. I'm still pissed that ontarians are limited to what the LCBO buys. I wish we had a little more selection. On a side not, I was at the Pearl Street Grill and Brewery in downtown Buffalo and I was impressed with their "Trainwreck" beer :aok:

i've been getting down with the czech beers now. Staropramen, Kozel, Radegast is really good too. I'm still pissed that ontarians are limited to what the LCBO buys. I wish we had a little more selection. On a side not, I was at the Pearl Street Grill and Brewery in downtown Buffalo and I was impressed with their "Trainwreck" beer :aok:

I like "Budweiser" in Czech. Its the bomb.

Unfortunately they can't use the name here in USA because it is already taken by a bottled urine company.

(even though the Czech Budweiser is about 700 years older than the american urine)

In the USA it is called "Czechvar" but it is really the original (and very drinkable) Budweiser

budwar_copy_1.jpg

20010308-czechvar.jpg

Edited by FUELER

• 4 weeks later...

Its Friday Eve, 11:59 to be exact. I'm a whiskey/whisky guy. Bourbon and Black Velvet are my friends. I'm talking straight up, old skool, I've had a bad/good/forgot day, un-mixed, whatdya like, lets get down and do it type of survey. Glass with some stuff on the rocks, cool. Twist of lime in it, drop an olive, ok. Martini's, bourbon, tequila, party on. But the words mixer, margarita, rum/whiskey/vodka/etc. and ___ anything, you're disqualified. *GO*

*** Shudders ***

Cuervo? Are you masochistic or what??? That stuff is one of the worst tequilas made and gives a great alcohol a bad name. At least give Sauza Gold or Hornitos a try. Same price, 10X better. You can actually drink it rather than just try to get it past taste buds without gagging...

Me? Depends on what I'm eating.

Canadian whisky.

Martini with twist.

Gimlet! Been drinking a lot of those lately! Mine: 1 part Tanqueray, 2 parts Grey Goose, 1 part Roses. My girlfriend uses Grey Goose l'orange for a unique taste.

Non Alcoholic:

Dr. Pepper

Iced Tea

Monster energy drinks

Alcoholic:

Soft: Stella Artois, Budweiser, Molson Cold Shots

Hard: Tequila shooters, Jagerbombs, 8-balls

Mixed: Vodka Tonics, Gin Tonics, Rum (Appletons) and Cokes

Hot: Hot Buttered Rum, Hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps

The big 24oz blue Monster Energy Drink.

Believe it or not I don't drink alcohol/liquor (my wife does though - beer, wine, mixed drinks, shots, moonshine...er uh wait we don't have any of that).

Carb-counting sissy!

The other ones make my stomach turn. Waaayyy too much sugar & all of the other crap for me! Hell I'm big enough at 6'2" 230lbs I don't need any extra weight on me. Oh yeah & at least I can count...hahaha

The other ones make my stomach turn. Waaayyy too much sugar & all of the other crap for me! Hell I'm big enough at 6'2" 230lbs I don't need any extra weight on me. Oh yeah & at least I can count...hahaha

Same size as me, basically (6'3", 220). I buy the original by the case at Sam's Club. :bounce:

Same size as me, basically (6'3", 220). I buy the original by the case at Sam's Club. :bounce:

How much does a case at Sam's go for (if you don't mind me askin')? Thats what I drink at work to get me through the day but I buy them at a little gas station around the corner from here. They only charge $2.99 for the big ones but I'd go with a case of the smaller ones if it was less than $1.99 a piece (thats what they charge for the 16oz. ones).

My wife likes mixing Monster, Peach Schnapps & Vodka

IIRC it's like $29 for 24. They have the green and blue(and I think the yellow now also :ill: ). Tried the Java Monsters yet?

No I haven't tried the Java one yet you? I don't know if I'd like it, I mean I like my coffee products & I like my energy drinks I just don't think I'd like the two together.

4 pack of diet red bull every morning, chased with a few cokes & Starbucks Mocha

Jolt Grape ROCKS

also the Jolt Cherry Cola reminds me of trying to syphon gas thru a hose (mouth full of gas taste)

No I haven't tried the Java one yet you? I don't know if I'd like it, I mean I like my coffee products & I like my energy drinks I just don't think I'd like the two together.

I've tried every Monster available. For the Javas I liked the Black one, the Mocha was bland, the Mean Bean was too sweet and the Irish Coffee was so/so.

(Drinking an Assault right now.)