• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

marguritas

vodka/spite w/ lime

screwdriver

vodka or tequilla and a sonic slushie (mmmm)

hehe if you didnt notice, tequilla and vodka are the only liquors i particularly care for...and im NOT a beer person.

if i cant have any of that at hand, ill pick up some smirnoff triple black...and the twisted isnt bad either, but its awefully sweet...bacardi silver is a bit less overpowering. i just hate beer to be quite honest. iv tried for 6 years to aquire a taste for it but i never could.

I don't care for beer either.  Meh just don't like it :shrug:

I was the same -- You kinda have to force yourself to like it in the beginning, then you come to love the stuff. Course I did the same thing with coffee.

Edited by Harbinger

I am only 16 and I see no real need to drink. I mean I have never had an alcoholic beverage and never plan and having one throughout my life. The way I see it, too many people die from alcohol related deaths for there to be any reason for someone to want to drink.

wait til yer 21.... ;) but i like yer attitude on that! :aok:

I am only 16 and I see no real need to drink. I mean I have never had an alcoholic beverage and never plan and having one throughout my life.

I thought the same untill I turned about 18. Then real life comes along and smacks you in the face with a BFH, and you happen to adjust your views accordingly.

I am only 16 and I see no real need to drink. I mean I have never had an alcoholic beverage and never plan and having one throughout my life. The way I see it, too many people die from alcohol related deaths for there to be any reason for someone to want to drink.

Well, good for you... but that doesnt mean that some of us can enjoy a few drinks w/o killing ourselves...

It's christmas time, and the bar is open @ hotelmuddynissan... been inventing new cocktails all evening... the best tonight was sourpuss raspberry, blue curaco, vodka & white cranberry juice.

too many people die from alcohol related deaths for there to be any reason for someone to want to drink

Too many people die from vehicle related accidents also, but you still drive, don't you ?? ;) Just razzing you, I respect your perspective, just pointing out that if it ain't one thing, it's another... :D

the best tonight was sourpuss raspberry, blue curaco, vodka & white cranberry juice.

WOW !!!, Thats a rather daring adaptation of that exotic drink, the "vodka and cran". Tell me, did you use ice ?? :P

B

Call me old, but a good single malt Scotch Whiskey. Faves inclue Dewar's 15 year old, Glenlivet 18 year old, and when I have the cash a bit of Jonny Walker Blue label. $250 a bottle though makes the last one a rare occasion.

WOW !!!, Thats a rather daring adaptation of that exotic drink, the "vodka and cran". Tell me, did you use ice ??  :P

B

shaken with ice and then strained... WISEASS. :P

Edited by Pezzy

I am only 16 and I see no real need to drink.  I mean I have never had an alcoholic beverage and never plan and having one throughout my life.  The way I see it, too many people die from alcohol related deaths for there to be any reason for someone to want to drink.

you know, i used to think in a similar way (not quite so sharply put, nor so overgeneralizing) that i didnt see the big deal about having drinks with ppl. even up untill a few years ago. but ya know what...there really is nothing wrong with getting together and havin a few drinks as long as your safe about it. it just requires you treat it and anything associated with it with respect. wheather it be guns, cars, alcohol....they all can be very deadly when you lose respect for them. but they can also be very beneficial and enjoyable if used correctly.

so to associated alcohol with death and destruction and claim that ALCOHOL itself is responsible for deaths...is a bit pointed and pretentious. as long as things are done in moderation there is no harm. if alcohol is not your forte that is fine..there are plenty of people who just dont want to drink..and i dont have a prob nor push that one anyone.

you are right...there is no NEED to drink..of course there is no NEED for alot of things..its just something nice to have to relax and have a bit of fun with friends and family. but i can understand your thinking a bit. all the public schools and whatnot tell everyone under 21 that somehow alcohol magicaly causes accidents and violence and unwanted pregnancies all on its own somehow. i think this is largley an attempt to try to scare underage drinkers to stop or avoid alcohol altogether untill their of age. its all about self-control.

but its all your choice..and as such, you need to understand that its OUR choice to do as we please so long as it hurts noone. nobody here has given you a hard time about NOT drinking...but the same appreciation is appreciated going the other way :aok:

Edited by DSM_guy

Scotch. Rocks. Single malt. 12 years er so, in oak... I'm tippin a glass to ya Harbinger and MM...The Glenlivet is where it is at. But any glen will do, Glenfiddich, Glenmorangie, and if you have that blue label lyin' around, I'll break the single malt rule.

But if the sun is still up, a cold Bass Ale is awfully refreshing.

I drank a lot of wine in college, but very rarely now...the thing I like about wine is the cork...I kept damn near every cork from each bottle of wine I drank at school. Then I split em in half and made a cork board. A board of many adventures. sly

• 6 months later...

*Bump*

So recently Vodka has dropped my list of favorites. When I drink currently you will most often find a Captain Morgan and Pepsi (with a shot of lime juice) in hand. I'v also become fond of Margaritas recently. The other night I had some Crown Royal, thats good stuff! -alcohol-