Pacesetter Headers

Yendor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, some people have bad luck with them, some of us don't. After 3 years mine are fine aside from a nice patina of surface rust. The "high heat paint" they put on them just can;t handle exhaust temps.

You mean the light dusting of econo spray paint they give them.

I concur. I had mine on for about 5 minutes when the smokeshow started as the paint came off. Other than that, they were fine on my truck, and I had no installation issues, save for broken studs, which weren't the fault of the headers.

Mine turned colors after the 10 minute drive back to my Mother's house, but was completely burnt off after the 2hr ride to my house from her's. BTW, what have people done to shield the fuel/ breather lines from the headers? I took the factory manifold shield and put it between the headers and the lines. It was ment to be a temporary thing, but haven't come up with anything else.

well I got my Headers. Got them put on and have a bad leek around the number 6 pistion port. Oh and does anybody know where to get a EGR tube for a 95 path?

I can get you one.

14725-75P00 EGR TUBE $29.96 AUTO TRANSMISSION

14725-75P10 EGR TUBE $29.96 MANUAL TRANSMISSION

You can get one by PM'ing Rob ( Alkorahil) above you. He works at a dealer, and, as his sig suggests, is our resident "Nissan Parts Pimp"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...