Cigars

Nytrosfinder

Yeah I know smoking kills just to be clear.

I am new to the cigar world and would like a little help. I have had hits in the past and had 1/2 of my friends over thanksgiving. I think it was a Bolivar Coronas but I might be wrong considering we were all drunk and all I got from memory is on the band had a man on it with some red around him.

I have never bought one, only taken hits.

What's a good cigar that I can buy individually for a one night deal and it won't cost me like $20 for it?

I got a cigar store near me called the Tinder Box so getting cigars is not a problem.

I just want some insight and advise before walking into the store and buying one that I may/may not like.

I do not like Black and Milds just to put that out there.

Also I don't intend to buy 20 of them and a humidor. I don't need my parents to find out I went off to college and came back an alcoholic and a cigar smoker.

Any advise would be great!

Now let me tell you,the best cigar to smoke is called a phillie blunt water mellon...you guessed it,it tastes just like taking a big hit of nice juicey mellon...

And think back,did the cigar have a goldish fole B on it?If so then it was probly a bolivar

Edited by nismothunder

Allow George Carlin to be your guide in this...

Havent we had enough of this cigar smoking @!*%? When are these fat, arrogant, overfed white-collar business criminals going to extinguish their cigars and move on to their next abomination?

Soft, white, business pussies suckin on a big brown dick. You know, Freud used to say that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Yeah? Well, sometimes its a big, brown dick! With a fat, criminal-business asshole sucking on the wet end of it.

But, hey! The news is not all bad for me. Not all bad. Want to hear the good part? Cancer of the mouth. Good! fskc em. Makes me happy: Its an attractive disease. So light up, suspender man, and smoke that smoke deep down into your empty suit. And blow it out your ass, you miserable **** sucker.

George Carlin, Napalm and Silly Putty, 2001

:lol:

B

Also I don't intend to buy 20 of them and a humidor. I don't need my parents to find out I went off to college and came back an alcoholic and a cigar smoker.

Any advise would be great!

why would you care if they found out aboot it...really your 18(at least) in colledge...

If it was me and my parent got insaly pissed about it I would tell them I had to do it,since all the members of the Aryon nation secontion that you joined do it and since if you didnt they'd think your queer...

Naw put it this way...if they find out about it tell them,hey,at least your not a crackhead...

Edited by nismothunder

why would you care if they found out aboot it...really your 18(at least) in colledge...

If it was me and my parent got insaly pissed about it I would tell them I had to do it,since all the members of the Aryon nation secontion that you joined do it and since if you didnt they'd think your queer...

Naw put it this way...if they find out about it tell them,hey,at least your not a crackhead...

I agree thats a good solution

2 Problems:

1: I cant have them at College

2: That means I have to leave them at home, unattended, ungaurded

-If my parents found them they would throw away the Cigars and the box. Considering basic cigars come in around $100-500 for a 20-25 pack, then the cost of the box, humidor, Hygrometer, and the all the effort it to to get them, I would be loosing more than I want to risk.

So my thinking is, I buy 1 cigar for the night, smoke it, they dont know about it... case closed...

you can order a 20(choice pack) and you get a free humidor for 29,99 plus S@h...

but yeah,getting them thrown out would be a b!tch since its your money being thrown down the drain...

Why cant you have them at school,are you in some sort of nazi catclic school,I dont see the problem of simply hiding them in your back pack(on this note I assum you have a back pack like mine,where I have a pocket,in a pocket,in a pocket...)or your car,or a friends car,since why would they search,some buddys car.They tryed that with me once(since somebuddy said I had vodka in my mud truck...which no I didnt I had windsor...big diffrence)I told them to check and they couldnt find it(the mudtruck was a mess of tools,empty pop cans,beer cans,and a bunce of muddy clothing)...but yeah,theres all kinds of places to hid stuff in a car,center consel,under the seat,in the little pockets on the door,if you have a spair tire in side,under that...

If you had a running pathfinder you could lock them in the glovebox.

or those little hidy holes in the rear,by the amps...they fit liter bottles just fine...

or atop the sun visors if they dont get used...

Edited by nismothunder

it all depends on what you like, do you like spicy, robust. do you wanna smoke them for awhile or a short amount of time. that can help decide casue then you can look at the length.

but personally i like romeo and julietas, montecristos, sometimes magazines will have a 4 pack deal for free with you pay the shipping so it comes out to like 6 or 7 bucks. also going into the store your gonna pay way more then ordering online.

check out the OPUS X for kicks and giggles (this one would break the bank but its so good.)

I only smoke occasionally, mainly when golfing with my dad. He is in the airline buisness constantly traveling, and golf is bascially where the buisness is made, thus he knows his cigars, he started me on cubans when I was 17 letting me get a puff from time to time, now....well lets just say I look forward to everytime I go golfing :D

I have a humidor, but haven't used it for a while. I got into smoking cigars for a while, just to try some different ones. I'd buy about 5 at a time and throw them in the humidor and pull one out now and then to puff on. I think the best ones I ever had were cognac dipped.

• 5 months later...

This is all old as hell but I have another pick...It maybe that I've been on Phillies(the Pabst Blue Ribbon of cigars) But I recently purchesed a duo of Don Lucas A.L.F Short Robustos and Classic Series.The classic has a suttle sweetness to it and cost 3 bucks,the Shorty had hints of wood smoke and dair I say leather to it,but it was quite smooth,but it was 6.50...

I'd look at the Classic since your an in-experienced cigar smoker with shallow pockets...

Just saw this thread and want to had that even with a cigar that you buy for the night,

The humidity and moisture inside is messed up.

You always win to put nthem in a a humidor.

If you had a running pathfinder you could lock them in the glovebox.

or those little hidy holes in the rear,by the amps...they fit liter bottles just fine...

or atop the sun visors if they dont get used

Ooh, good idea for a thread, favorite hiding spots... I've had cars and trucks turned inside out before... best spot is somewhere you need at least a screwdriver to access. I like under the middle console.

Perhaps I've said too much....

Ooh, good idea for a thread, favorite hiding spots... I've had cars and trucks turned inside out before... best spot is somewhere you need at least a screwdriver to access. I like under the middle console.

Perhaps I've said too much....

We already have a seperate thread about this, in the general section IIRC.

Tried an Irish Creme flavored cigar a couple weeks back, a friend had a tin of them. While the feel was kinda harsh, the flavor was pretty kick ass.

White Owls! Theyre like .50 a piece and are terrible! Wanna try to qoit smoking or keep every bug away? Light one up!

My great uncle smoked those, and very true, not at all a smooth.

My favorite stogie is the Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchill. I get two boxes brought from Cuba every winter from anybody I know going there for vacation. There's always someone going to Cuba during winter months. They cost roughly $225 for a box of 25 there and sell for about $20 a pop here.