NPORA Apparel

5523Pathfinder

Ok, my Mom has a small embroidery/shirt printing business(Patriotic Pride Embroidery). I had mentioned to her about making some shirts and hats for us, possibly other stuff in the future. She made me some samples and I think they cames out pretty good. I would like to get some opinions on some stuff that she just finished for me. Here is what we have so far....

This would be the base t-shirt....

biggrampics006.jpg

This another shot of the shirt with the logo on the sleeve....

biggrampics007.jpg

Now the back of the shirts, I wanted our logo big enough to read. She went a little further and added my truck from a photo I sent....

biggrampics009.jpg

biggrampics008.jpg

Adding my truck took a bit more work. I came out really nice, but would of been better if I had sent her a better photo.

Here are the hats she made. ONe is a Flex-fit hat, and the other is an normal rear velcro adjustable hat.

biggrampics010.jpg

biggrampics011.jpg

biggrampics012.jpg

On the hat design, I think it could loose the square border. I think it would look cleaner.

So, tell me what you think, what should change or any other ideas. Pricing will come later, but I would guess somewhere around $25 for the base T-shirt(with logo on front and back), and $20 for the base adjustable hat.

Thanks all and I hope you like it!

EDIT: The base T-shirts will not have a Pathfinder on the back! This was a demo shift only! The plan is to move the Logo up on the shirt where the truck is now.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I think it's fantastic!

It's good to see new services poping here and there!

I like the t-shirt but without the back pictures and logo.. I'm more of the subtile type...Also, for the cap, I would really like it if the logo was smaller a bit...so It does not take so much place... But that's just me...

This is great ! Let us know about the next steps.. I'll be supporting you for sure !

S.

I think it's fantastic!

It's good to see new services poping here and there!

I like the t-shirt but without the back pictures and logo.. I'm more of the subtile type...Also, for the cap, I would really like it if the logo was smaller a bit...so It does not take so much place... But that's just me...

This is great ! Let us know about the next steps.. I'll be supporting you for sure !

S.

Yeah, the pic of my truck was just for me at the moment. She can put anyones rig on there, but it would raise the cost of the shirt.

I figured I would give this thread a week to see what everyone says, then maybe a poll. Prices and shipping are to come.

I don't wear caps, but I do like those. I agree with fleurys, however, that I'd like a shirt that had a small logo on the breast/sleeve and nothing else. I too prefer a more subtle look. :)

I definably want a shirt... could you make the pathfinder on the back a 2-door possibly? If not its no biggy... I have a 2 door so i just prefer it...

the Pathfinder in the shirt is mine, and no, it wont be there on any other shirt. The large logo on the rear will be moved up to where the truck is now. That is unless you want a custom shirt with your truck on it.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

lol Reading is a lot to ask there Derek ;)

Like the shirts, large logo on the back or a small one on the breast and/or sleeve is good IMO.

Not really a hat guy, but I do agree that it would look better without the boarder.. and maybe a bit smaller :shrug:

lol Reading is a lot to ask there Derek ;)

Like the shirts, large logo on the back or a small on one the breast and/or sleeve is good IMO.

Not really a hat guy, but I do agree that it would look better without the boarder.. and maybe a bit smaller :shrug:

Well, as far as the hats, the border can be removed, but getting the lettering smaller will be a challenge. The NPORA can be shrunk, but everything spelled out would be tough. More or less, you wont be able to read it.

Oh, the shirts, I think, looked pretty good with the logo on the front and back. The logo on the sleeve, I can do without.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

Yeah I was kind of thinking that the lettering would be a problem smaller. I have a friend who does this sort of thing as well, and have seen some of his work.

Yeah, it took some time getting the lettering right. She can now just knock out the shirt when ordered in no time. She can also use the same design to embroider other things(sweatshirt, jacket, ect).

Edited by RedPath88

They look great, but the cost to ship to me would be out way the value of the shirt. I might look into one of our embroidery companies we use at work to get a hat and shirt done. I would do a beanie, but it doesnt get that cold here.

$25 for a T-shirt? NOAS gets shirts with 3 color printing for about $8 for shirt and printing (quality shirts too not paper thin ones).

As I said.......Pricing will come later. If its too much, then dont buy one.

the Pathfinder in the shirt is mine, and no, it wont be there on any other shirt. The large logo on the rear will be moved up to where the truck is now. That is unless you want a custom shirt with your truck on it.

How much would that cost me?

How much would that cost me?

Probably a couple of extra bucks on top of the shirt price. Before we get too far, I want to make sure everyone is cool with how it looks(design, size, ect).

Not sure if I like the hat(and I'm a hat person, logo just seems too big). The shirt I am liking though, curious as well about having personal truck pictures on the back, wonder what that would cost....

I love both, my only suggestion for the flex fit hat is maybe having NPORA across the back in a smaller size and get rid of the border. I want one of each, and if we can get a pic of our truck on there I am all over that!