Found this video of some jerks TRYING to kill a WD-21

jitterymonkey

Made me sick.

SHAME ON YOU, if it was anybody here. :angry:

That 2-door had some potential.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/6/De...urs-306188.html

Idiot's to me it looked the the PATHFINDER WON...HAHAHA.... CLIMBING ROCKS WITH 3 OR 4 FAT ASS DUMB@!*%S IN THE IT...

MAJOR PROPS TO THAT PATHY DID NOT LOOK DESTROYED TO ME.

Regardless, that's pretty irresponsible, pathfinder or not. I'd argue that's not a proper method of disposing of a vehicle.

Unfortunately, these sort of people not only abound, but thrive... :shrug:

B

Regardless, that's pretty irresponsible, pathfinder or not. I'd argue that's not a proper method of disposing of a vehicle.

Unfortunately, these sort of people not only abound, but thrive... :shrug:

B

u-mad1.jpg

I have to say I enjoyed the launch into the mud pit though. That video is a good argument for the punishment these things can take, and also why they have Darwin Awards. ;)

I have to say I enjoyed the launch into the mud pit though. That video is a good argument for the punishment these things can take, and also why they have Darwin Awards. ;)

Hell yet usually being airborn and landing in mud can = some major stuck potential. it just worked its way thru it.

what made the cat glow like that?

Hell yet usually being airborn and landing in mud can = some major stuck potential. it just worked its way thru it.

what made the cat glow like that?

My guess is the exhaust got clogged with mud.

I guess that's what happens when you give pathetic asshats $700 of disposable income and no education on how great a Pathfinder really is.

Aside from the mindless destruction (ripping off doors, driving into poles, kicking in windows, etc.), that WD21 sure held its own. That jump into the mud was solid and it didn't get caught up even in the slightest. Seeing as how it was wheeling around with some pretty modified trucks, it did a good job!

Kudos to the WD21 for being a tank and a pox on those douchebag teenagers who have nothing better to do with their useless existences. Advice to their fathers: next time, do us all a favour and wrap it up.

still running @ the end of the day with a 2.4 KA

No doubt it would be the same w/ a VG but would they have inflicted more damge b4 the day was in w/ that little more power?

Sad to see many people need another car (like ME) and in some where in the world are people destroying them with no reason well I don´t understand the purpose of life in this world for that people :shrug:

Sad to see many people need another car (like ME) and in some where in the world are people destroying them with no reason well I don´t understand the purpose of life in this world for that people :shrug:

Your correct Ramon. Please don't associate everyone with those idiots just because of where they live. There were many spare parts that I would have like to have had as well.

Dag