Bored....

Nytrosfinder

With my pathfinder missing in action for a while... I am UNBELIEVABLY bored... but making more cash than an average High School student makes part time :)

So while my Pathfinder is resting, what should I do in the mean time? Is their anything besides learning about the cars, or making money that I can do???

(UPS should be stopping by tomorrow or thursday!!!! :) :) :))

:friday::wackinit::bed:

in no particular order...I donno in HS I always worked, lifted weights and played sports along with getting drunk, fished and ran around doing whatever was going on

*disclaimer...I don't condone any of hte actions above except for maybe sleep and if you get in trouble thats on you for being a dumbass about growing up ;)

Edited by unccpathfinder

Find some girls to chase, go to parties, go wheelin with some buddies, get drunk, smoke, go camping, go shooting, blow sh!t up, go hunting and fishing, build stuff...and you say you make some good money part time, that always akes finding things to do a lot easier.

Edited by Kingman

Back at the age of 13 I had an involvement with racing lawnmowers... only thing is that they are expensive too!

(but you can make em go up to 65+ MPH)

why don't you start designing yourself a new bumper, skid plates, @!*%, I could think of atleast twelve things to be doing for my pathy without it even being present. I could start with a bunch of stuff and finish it when I got the pathy back around and man I tell ya, it would be quick to finish it off with the truck present. Or you could start wood working, it is fun and cost effective as long as you are using wood found around. Drinking games, hacky sack, guitar, drums, weights, basketball, football, come on you can think of something.

Back in the day when I was at high school, if I wasnt at school I was either playing basketball or fishing/snorkelling. We would get up at 3am on weekends, ride down to the beach (approx 1 hour away on the bike) and fish til sun up, then dive all morning and then fish til around 5.

why don't you start designing yourself a new bumper, skid plates, @!*%, I could think of atleast twelve things to be doing for my pathy without it even being present. I could start with a bunch of stuff and finish it when I got the pathy back around and man I tell ya, it would be quick to finish it off with the truck present. Or you could start wood working, it is fun and cost effective as long as you are using wood found around. Drinking games, hacky sack, guitar, drums, weights, basketball, football, come on you can think of something.

I was gonna do a motor build but then i looked at the cost of new pistons and well...F-that....

Hmmm now i know that this is TERRIBLE advice... but you can only enjoy youth once... and you can go to college anytime. I say live it up like there is no tomorrow!!!!! :friday:

If I could live it up like their was no tomorrow.... I would be over on supraforums.com with a 1994 Toyota Supra!

I have a speed addiction... This pathfinder stuff is so I can learn in the mean time....